Chapter Seven

When i walk into the dinning room i hear laughter.

"Rose really did that? She really slapped her guard because he wouldn't let her see you and Lord Maxon." Richard laughs.

"Yes, she was very bold when she was four." mother laughs shacking her head.

"Some say im bold now." i laugh sitting down next to Richard. "Where is Star?"

"She is being shown the castle, I kinda remember the castle so i didn't go with her." Richard says drinking tea.

"Ahh, i hope they hurry up. Im so hungry." i rub my stomach.

"Did you eat at all today?" Mother looks at me. She always making sure i eat. When i don't she yells at me telling me that people are starving that she has went without food for her first 18 years.

"No, Haven't had a chance take a break. To many calls asking for my police because the southerners are at it again. Then i had a call from Aspen, he says the war efforts aren't going well over there. So i had to call all 35 provinces to get more men over to china. Its just been a busy day." i say putting my head in hand on the table. Richard rubs my back in circles.

After a minute i hear Star giggles just out of the door. She runs in right to me and hugs my legs.

"Hello mommy." she giggles as i pick her up.

"How much sugar did they give you?" I say kissing her cheek.

"None, but i saw the whole castle. Do you know there is a garden that is so beautiful. The wonderful lady told me she will take me out there tomorrow so i can smell all the flowers." she giggles.

"Okay, are you hungry?" I asked as she yawns.

"Yes mummy." she puts her head on my shoulder.

We all sit down at the table. Then our food comes. We talk about our day. Just around desert i see Star's head on the table. I brush back her hair and see she is sleeping. I smile and tap Richards shoulder.

"Richard look, She is sleeping." i say.

"Lets take her to bed then." he says picking her up. "Where to?"

"My room when i was little." i say showing the way.

We walk up the stairs slightly. When we get to the third floor i open the first door on the right. When i walk in the door i turn on the light.

"Just lay her down on the bed." i whisper.

Richard lays her down and tucks her in the bed. He then kisses her forehead. He stands up and motions me to walk out the door. So i walk out and he follows me cracking the door.

"Where do i sleep?" He asks.

"My old room." i blush.

-------------------

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER! Sorry guys. But next one is gonna be R rated so if you dont like that kind of stuff just skip over it. Okay?Okay.

-makayla