Chapter Three

I sit at my desk chair looking outside. Its raining right now. I look back at my paperwork and back at the rain. I had a dream with Richard in the rain.

~flashback to dream~

I smile up at him. He smiles and runs into the rain and laughs. I gather my skirts and run after him laughing.

"Catch me if you can!" I yell running. Soon i feel warm arms around me.

"Got you." he whispers kissing me.

-end of dream-

I sigh and ring the bell and soon a maid comes running in. She looks happy and well, not the slightest confused. Right now my life is a confused jumbled mess.

"Can you please get my mother?" I ask.

"Yes mam do you need anything else?" she asks.

"Not at the moment, thank you." i smile.

She runs out to fetch my mother. I look out the window trying to remember who he is. Why cant i remember him. After a minute i hear a small knock on the door and my mother walks in.

"You needed me?" She asks sitting down.

"Yes, I met this guy and little girl in corilina and the father knew me. But in the back of my mind i knew him too. I had dreams about him but other than that i cant remember. So we talked and when i asked him why i cant remember he said "Ask your mother that one." So here i am asking you why cant i remember." I say. She looks scared, Her face drained of all color.

"You were in a middle of a selection, but you didn't fall for one of the selected. You fell for your guard. If your father found out he would have sent you away. So one night i came to talk to you about it and you and him were embraced. You were crying in his shoulder and he was calming you. After he left the room i found out you were pregnant. So i yelled at you and you ran away for three months until i found you. So i talked Richard into giving you a drugged induced coma in hopes you will forget him and you will become queen. He agreed under one condition." she looks like she was about to cry.

"What was the condition?" I ask.

"That he got to keep Star and you to have a great life. He loved still loves you Rose." she cries.

I look at her in shock and call for my maid. They need to come here to be with me as my child and husband.