-1 new apartment

It was an extremely difficult day today that you had to switch Apartments. You had to bring in boxes and your gaming set up that was your f/c (fav color) and your bed etc.

You putted everything aside and packed the kitchen items out the package you had on the aisle.
After few minutes you found yourself in your own bedroom, you luckily had 2, one was yours and the other was a guests one.

You packed everything out your luggage you had bought with you since the flight. You might ask, hey y/n from where did you move? Well i moved from La to England aka Brighton. You liked it but the weather was not the best sometimes you heard.

As you packed everything out you remembered you can stream and play again. You luckily had goody 2meter space from a wall to your bed and Closet.

___________________
__________
After a long day you finally had the change to lay down in your comfy bed and fell asleep directly as your head hit the pillow.
~~~~~~~~

You woke up from a really good sleep you had. You didn't wanted to go anywhere so you kinda stayed in bed on your phone for a bit when you remembered you haven't showered yet. You began making your way into your Bathroom and then brushing your teeth and getting a nice shower for today. You had much time until you wanted to stream.

After the shower you putted on some comfy clothes and went downstairs to go and get breakfast since you didn't bought groceries yet. So you made your way to your car and started it.

You drove along some shops and then went to the mall you found in the city. As you went in you went to get some groceries and things for your home. You liked to decorate so much that you even forgot to decorate your even sometimes.

As you bought some things you noticed some tall boys looking at you, one had blonde hair the other brown. The blonde haired boy hat a red n white shirt and the other a yellow light brown ish sweater. You just smiled and waved a little even though through your mask they couldn't see it they smiled back.

You got your stuff and headed back to your car not knowing what to do so you drove to a bakery to get something to eat and drink.

Instagram

How are you guys?
❤️ 💬
125k. 62

As you took the photo people liked it very much. You went in and bought your food and a cup of coffee even thought you kinda didn't like it, it bought you back to your sences.

As you went to your car you drank the coffee and got in, you drove home and putted the other stuff in the fridge for later. You went upstairs and putted something other on and then sat down in your gaming chair to start your stream. Of course you asked someone in your friends group if they wanted to join and your best friend Claire said yes. You knew her for years and she even told you she was Pan and you fully supported her at every bit.

You settled up the stream and clicked on the live button. You putted your "Stream starting soon" screen up and got something to drink before starting.

As you came back people were flooded in your stream and you went into discord to the call with your friend and talked about maybe going to the end on Minecraft, and then building some houses. You unmuted yourself on Twitch and putted your stream starting soon screen away.
"Hey guys!, hows everyone? Good?, thats great! Well Claire and i were going to try and beat the end and maybe build some houses you guys could suggest us in our server!" You said as you went into Minecraft and shared your screen when you were in your world were and Clair have build many things and almost a whole City!

"Welp lets get this behind us!" You said and jumped into the portal with Claire.

You played and builded many houses and a forest! "Well guys! This is gonna be it" you said when you didn't share your screen anymore "eat and drink water and don't forget to sleep!!" I said and ended my stream but still calling with Claire a little until she hung up because she went to work.

You played a little bit more Minecraft and then stopped to look at some streamers that were currently streaming. You saw someone called Wilbur soot, hm what a name you thought and clicked on his channel to look through it. You then realized it was the guys from the mall! You donated him some money saying, "hey i think i saw you today in the mall?" The donation said as he looked at his screen he laughed and welcomed me afterwards.

I laughed sometimes cuz this Tommy guy was making a book called "how to s3x 3"

You were enjoying the stream until Wilbur ended his and you went on with going of your pc and laying in bed, chilling and watching some tiktok stuff. Time went on as you felt your eyes getting heavy to you decided to put your phone to charge and went to sleep.

As you woke up you decided you should go and visit your grandma that lived in Brighton. You stood up and putted on this

As you went to your car you grabbed some water for your car if you were thirsty sometimes. You drove to the Adresse your grandma has given you. You pulled up and remembered she had a lovely 90's ice-cream shop that she loved so much.

As you stepped in, in your ears you heard the bell that hung near the door. The ice-cream shop had dark brown walls and beautiful dark grey ish floor. You walked up to the aisle and saw your grandma handing some kids cookie ice-cream and then going to you "how are you?" She said with a smile. You had missed her voice.
"Good and you abuela(grandma)" i said/asked and went to give her a hug.

Ive missed her really much.

You both chatted until the next kid came in and you had to go do your job and so you hugged her and went to your car again. She had given you some honey ice-cream you liked very much as a kid.

You drove home and did your usual job. You played Minecraft with Claire again and then. Thats when you got a Instagram dm from...

OOP CLIFFHANGER

So i hope ya enjoyed this chapter and yeah, drink water, eat and stay healthy!🤍

Word count: 1151

Karl YourLocalBigQSimp made this chapter

Sunny TheWheezingKettle
edited this chapter