Tired

This is about two weeks later from my last chapter and you and Bakugo have been getting closer, he walks you home every day but you haven't met his parents yet. Y'all aren't dating (yet )but you guys are really really close.

Your walking to school with Bakugo and y'all are just talking, you see someone following you but you just think it's one of the classmates.
After a while the man walks up to you, grabs you by his waist and puts a knife to your Neck  and was pressing it against your throat causing you to bleed, Bakugo looks at you and starts  activating his quirk but this man had teleportation as his quirk.
He teleports you to an old abandoned house and locks you in and injects you with something to make you sleep and leaves,about a day later he takes you out and you see a woman and the man. The woman puts you in some new clothes and shoes. You were wearing a kind white dress and heals and if you resisted he would hit you and punch you . They take you to a stage and you can't teleport because you have to clap your hands but you were tied up. They put you on a stage and puts a price around your leg. There was nobody there but us and I'm guessing people would come. People came and sat down in the chairs. They were playing a game and whoever got the question right gets to take one layer of my clothes of. The old man striped me until i was naked. They took pictures of me and my body " her body is gorgeous" I heard someone say.
They started to dump oil and flour and water and all sorts of things and they threw rocks ,they were torturing me. I hear somebody walk outside the door entrance to the stage.
It was Bakugo , deku, Aizawa, and all might
All the men had guns and special quirks.
Bakugo , deku, Aizawa, and all might bust in and the man unties me and tries to run with me , as he is running Bakugo catches up with me and him I activate my quirk and froze the man with the knife but the knife  was still to my neck. All might Aizawa and deku handle the people in the chairs and arrested them then they came to the back were I was the rope was still around my feet so tight that they'll were bleeding and I was now barefoot. Bakugo walks up to me and unties my legs and takes the knife away from the man so I could move, I get out of the mans grasp and collapse on the floor because I was tied up for hours and my feet hurt . They tie up the man and I unfreeze him which caused me to pass out because I've never held someone frozen for more than 10 minutes.
I wake up at the hospital all cleaned up and in fresh clothes, "b-bakugo" I whisper still weak. He hops up and says "are you on y/n"
"Yea yea I'm fine but did you get those peoples phones" yes we did he replied  "well then smash then smash them all , they had pictures of me naked covered in oil and other stuff"I tell him  as I'm starting to cry "no don't cry your alright your safe with me and I will never let anyone touch you again without my permission" bakugo says while hugging me close.
My mom and sis walk in and I tell them all what happened and they started crying, after I got discharged I went home and bakugo went with me. My mom and sis went to the store and left me and Bakugo alone for a while.
I decided to go take a shower. I graded my stuff and went into the shower I was thinking ( I'm not gonna put what she was thinking bc that can be a big trigger warning but something she was thinking was y am I alive and stuff like that) I have a break down in the shower crying on the floor of the shower. Bakugo runs to me and opens the door to see me on the ground balling my eyes out. "Y/n what's wrong" he says softly "why am I even still alive" I say crying even harder he turnes the water off. "They humiliated mee , they took pictures they beat me, t-they touched me." I say sobbing in Bakugo arms. He doesn't say anything, he dries  me off and puts my clothes on " don't ever ask yourself why you are here, you know why your here, your here to be a hero your here to enjoy life your here to be with me ,don't ever bring yourself down no matter what happens, I will never let anyone take you away from me ever again" he says as a tear rolls down his face*
You hug him and y'all hold each other close and you guys don't let go till like 5 minutes y'all both climb into your bed and Bakugo already had some boxers over there so he just slept with those on. Y'all both cuddle while your watching a movie and
Bakugo asks you "y/n"
"huh"
"will you be my girlfriend?"
*you look at him and kiss him*
"Of course I will!! "You say very exited"
He looks at you and he kisses you again then he hugs you
"Thank you" I wispered in his ear as we hugged and fell to sleep.

Hello I hope y'all enjoyed that and yea thank you guys for 4 reads!!!!!! Ok so in da next chapter it's gon be about the next week with then being together as a couple at UA(sorry if I spelled anything wrong as sorry for keepin y'all waiting.... ok ga-bye for now and the next chapter will be here before midnight)😜✌🏽