Together?

(Sorry y'all I got caught up in a book and forgot to post but u decided that I'll write a couple more chapters then post them all at once so y'all don't have to keep waiting for one part to come out)

She says "no"
Bakugo tells you to look into her future so he can see if she is really dead
She looks at it and Actvates her quirk and her eyes widen.
" it's the same thing the same scene as your Bakugo!!! You to are gonna get married" she says.
Bakugo eyes widen and he drags her to Aizawa and she tells him that y/n is not dead.
Aizawa dismisses class and call up Mina and kirishima to meet at the front office with all might cementos and midnight fast.
They are all there including Bakugo and chiki and Aizawa says "y/n is not dead, chiki looked into the future and saw her and Bakugo getting married!!"
*they make a plan and then ask chiki to to look into the past to see if she could get a trace on her and she did. They are 2 cities away on top of a hill in a house sir she says "
They make a plan and start to head over there*

They fly over and and see the house chiki was talkin about and y'all go an all sides of the house and kick the doors down and nobody was there.
Then you hear a whimper in a locked room.
Cementos knocks down the door and they see you chained up naked underneath a blanket whimpering because they had just beat you.
Bakugo busts in there and sees you and immediately breaks the chains and picks you up
                                Y/n POV
I slowly open my eyes as I feel someone pick me up and it's BAKUGO.
I instantly started to cry because I thought they thought I was dead. I wrap my arms around his and look into his eyes as he runs as far away as he could with me to take me to the safe spot.
Mina kerishima all might cementos and Aizawa stay for a little bit just in case they can back. They came back but then they escaped. You fly home ina helicopter and go to the nurses room
She has 5 broke ribs
She is severely dehydrated
Her stomach is empty
And she had a bunch of bruises but nurse kissed me to heal me but I could still feel the pain. I fall asleep knowing I am safe and I don't wake up till the next day..
I wake up and I'm hooked up to a couple of machines and I have a feeding tube and bandages wrapped around my chest and I see Bakugo in the chair next to my bed asleep.
"Katsuki" I say he wakes up and calls the nurse and he starts to cry" and I do the same
"I missed you so much" I say crying "I missed you to y/n" as we begin to Sob
* I get discharged and I have a whole week to regain my strength*
When I get out my medical bed I hop up and hug Bakugo and say I told you I would never leave you and I still mean it " I say.
" I will never let you go no matter what"
"Bakugo"
"We need to talk"
*we head back to the dorms first as he is. Still holding you*
"What did you want to talk about"
"Ok so I'm now 17 and I've been gon for a whole year and I just want to ask you something"
"What is it y/n"
"Katsuki Do you wanna have kids?" I say
"Bakugo looks at me and says ofc I wanna have kids with you" he says holdin your face.
(Bakugo turned into a softie)
You then lay down and you look at your arm and all the memories start to flood back how you were left alone for days with no food how you were beaten and touched,.
You start to breath heavy and heavier.
Y/n? What's wrong" Bakugo looks at you.
Then you just start to let it all out all of f the pain you felt you just let it out then and there . You feel hands wrap around you and you try to be real free even tho it's Bakugo but he doesn't let go.
You just give up and Bakugo doesn't say a word he just holds you so you know he is there and that he is not letting go this time.
You burry your face into his chest as you just cry and scream and Bakugo is also crying with you but silently.
I missed youuu I missed you so much I thought I was gonna die katsuki bakugoooo!!" You cry even harder and you cry and cry for about an hour till you couldn't cry no more. He lets you go when he hears that you stoped crying and lays you down and lays next to you.
You turn towards Bakugo and hugs him till you fall asleep from crying for an hour.

(Y'all were like that )For the rest of the week you talk and hang with Bakugo and your class mates and when you were mentally stable and physically you went back to class

For the rest of the week you talk and hang with Bakugo and your class mates and when you were mentally stable and physically you went back to class

Bakugo POV
The day before y/n went back to class*
Kirishima come, we are goin on a ride"
You say as kirishima gets in the car. So where we headin"
We are going to the ring store (sorry y'all that's all I could come up with Bc ion know where you get rings from😭🖐🏾) kirishima eyes widen are you gonna ask her to marry you.!!"
No shitty hair" he reply's were getting promise rings

!!" No shitty hair" he reply's were getting promise rings

Kerishima picks that one for Mina

(Bakugo picks this one you y/n)

Then make a plan and then they do it tmw

Y/n POV
I'm walking to class and Bakugo is holding my hand . The day goes Normal until the end of the day because you and Mina get called to go to the stage.
Y'all walk in and there are roses on the floor and then a table beside it.
We see some lights come on and then we see Bakugo and kirishima walk out with suits on.
"What is this?" I ask and Mina looking confused.
Then bakugo and kirishima pull out a box from behind them and open it and there were the ring inside
My eyes widen*
Bakugo- y/n l/n you are the best thing that has ever happens to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you to protect you to provide for to be there for you and many other things because I love you, so will you take this promise ring so I can one day I can keep promise and marry you?"
OMG YESSSS!!!! I say screaming as he puts the ring on my finger.

  Mina POV
Kirishima- Mina l/n, I want to be there for you anyway possible I want to spend the rest of my days with you, Mina I love you and one day want to marry you so will you take this promise ring?
YESSSS!!!" I say as he puts on the ring 
Back to y/n
Me and Mina look at our rings as we are crying tears of joy and then almost like the whole scoop comes out from there hiding spots and say
"CONGRATULATIONS"
You look around to see everyone including the teachers and you and Mina say than you.
They recorded the whole thing.
Then some music starts to play and you Mina and kirishima and Bakugo start to slow dance to the song.
No ones POV
They dance and have a good time the rest of the night and eat and drink etc ...
after all that y'all help clean up and then head back to the dorms and fall asleep with Bakugo.

(Ok y'all so ima write a bunch of chapters and then post them all on Monday morning at about 8:am because we have a three day weekend.
So yea so y'all will see this on Monday.
Mk cya for now I'll have atleast 4-5 chapters for y'all to read by Monday)