CHAPTER FOUR

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the next morning alyssa was sure to look extra cute for oikawa. she even texted a picture to her new bff, sofia.

"woah where are u going looking like THAT???" asked alyssa's mom.

alyssa rolled her eyes "school, mom."

"okay, have fun!"

at school alyssa nervously searched around for oikawa until the school bell rang. "ugh darnit. i have to go to class." she would much rather just search for oikawa.

so that's what she did.

alyssa ran around opening every classroom door and shouted "is oikawa tooru in this class?"

she did that for a few minutes until the principal found out and took her to his office. "why are u searching for oikawa tooru?"

"because... because i need to confess my love to him!"

dramatic violin music started playing as the principal stared at her, baffled.

"i... i love him! i love everything about him! he's so hot! i cant go any longer without telling him!"

the dramatic violin music stopped. "i- didn't u just start school here yesterday?"

alyssa nodded.

to her surprise, the principal shed a tear. "ah young love, well i suppose i cant stop u... weed brownie?"

alyssa declined.

the dramatic violin music picked back up as she ran desperately through the halls in slow motion, searching for oikawa. her one true love. the hottest guy in school.

finally she got to the last class. she knocked and opened the door. "is oikawa tooru in here?"

she spotted oikawa sitting in the back of the class, talking with iwaizumi.

her bff sofia waved at her and she waved back.

alyssa stomped up to oikawa, all eyes on her.

"uh- hey alyssa what's up?" oikawa smiled with that hot smile of his.

"oikawa! ur so hot! i love u!"

everyone gasped.

"uh..... thank u? ig?"

alyssa faltered. the violin music stopped. she was sure oikawa felt the same way. "u don't... love me back???"

oikawa rubbed the back of his neck. "well uh.. we just met, like yesterday, plus i'm dating someone so..."

"what!? who are u dating?!?!?!? are they in this class?"

"yeah..."

alyssa turned to the front of the classroom. "who is it? who's dating my one true love?!?!?"

she felt a tap on her shoulder. she turned around to see iwaizumi.

"it's me. i'm dating oikawa tooru."