{12}

They chit chatted for a while, and by 9:30 pm, every student made it back alive. The bus was on the way back to school now.

"So students, what are your opinions about this hiking trip?" asked Mr. Choi. "It was hell!" shouts Yoongi. "Please let's never go on a hiking trip again." complains Hoseok.

"Why did we even go on a hiking trip?!" exclaims Jin. "I'm so tired. It was so hot and long." cries Sehun. "I sprained my ankle." said Taehyung. Many more complaints were heard.

Mr. Choi just chuckles at their responses. "Ok quiet down students! I'll tell you the reason why we came here." "Wait! Before you tell us why we came here, tell us why you didn't join us." shouted Jennie. We all murmured in agreement.

"Ok ok. So I didn't join you guys, because I've also went hiking here when I was in college. My teacher took us here on a hiking trip, and trust me, I know how you guys feel. My teacher wasn't like me though, he went on the hike with us. The hike to the waterfall was fast and easy, but the way back was hecka long and tiring, that's why I didn't go with you guys. Why would I torture myself, when I've already done it once." said Mr. Choi.

"So you're saying that you already hiked this trail? And you purposely didn't hike with us because you knew how tiring and long it was?!" exclaimed Jin. Mr. Choi nods his head. Everyone looks at him in disbelief.

"Why would you do that to us? Do you know how torturous that was?!" exclaims Hoseok. Mr. Choi nods his head. "Then why would you do that?" asked Yoongi tiredly. "Because this hike was like a life lesson. To achieve your goals, it's a long and bumpy path with many obstacles, but at the end of the path, there's something waiting for you, and all your efforts would be worth it." explained Mr. Choi.

We all nodded in agreement. We soon reached our school, and everyone walked out of the bus with numb legs, except for Mr. Choi. "You guys act exactly how my class did when we went on the hike." laughed Mr. Choi. "Since you guys will be sore the next day, I will tell your other teachers that you will have a week off from school." said Mr. Choi.

Each student shouted in happiness. "Thank you Mr. Choi!" shouted the students in unison. "Taehyung, stay there. I'll be back with crutches for you." said Mr. Choi. Taehyung nods his head. Jungkook stays with Taehyung, since he was barely about to stand up.

"Jungkook... you said that you'd give me your answer when we reach the parking lot... so why haven't you given me your answer yet." said Taehyung as everyone left the parking lot. Jungkook just stares into Taehyung's eyes.

"I don't know Taehyung... I still love you, but you made a huge hole inside of me. I'm hesitating to be yours again." replied Jungkook honestly. Taehyung sighs, understanding what Jungkook means.