{18}

Jungkook continues to slowly stretch as Taehyung splits the food into two plates and place them on the dining table. "Ok. Come and eat now." said Taehyung.

Jungkook immediately stops his stretching and slowly sits down on the chair. He then grabs his spoon and take the first bite. "Mmm takes good." compliments Jungkook with a mouthful of food.

Taehyung just softly smiles at him. They both enjoy their food, and Taehyung washes the dishes afterwards. Jungkook slowly gets up from the chair and asks Taehyung if he needs help.

"No Jungkook, I don't need help. You're sore, so I'm here to help you. Tomorrow I'll bring some of my groceries over here so that I don't have to use all of your food." said Taehyung. Jungkook nods and walks to the living room. He turns on the TV and watches Kdrama.

After a few minutes, Taehyung joins Jungkook on the couch. "What you watching?" asks Taehyung. "Oh, I'm just watching a Kdrama." says Jungkook. They both sit and watch the show.

The Kdrama that Jungkook was watching was a romantic one. When the heart breaking part came on, Jungkook started to cry. The guy was cheating on the girl with another girl, just like how Jungkook's relationship with Taehyung ended, except Taehyung slept with a guy.

Taehyung immediately noticed this and hugged Jungkook tightly. "I'm sorry, it's just that this part seems so familiar to me." explains Jungkook. Taehyung just warmly hugs Jungkook while Jungkook is crying on his shoulder.

After a few minutes, Jungkook raises his head from Taehyung's shoulder. "Jungkook, please don't think about those moments now. I'm sorry that I hurt you ok? I hope you know that I still love you very much. I never wanted to hurt you, I wasn't in my right mind. You said that we could start over, so please don't think about those moments now." said Taehyung calmly.

Jungkook nods his head. They both decide to change the show. They both were occupied with the TV the whole day. Of course Taehyung would get up and cook for them, but that's about it. It was now night time, and Taehyung helped Jungkook with walking to the bathroom.

"Ohh it hurts so bad." groans Jungkook. Taehyung chuckles. "I'm once again sorry for having you carry me." apologized Taehyung. "No, don't be sorry Taehyung, I'm the one who told you to get on." said Jungkook.

They both reach the bathroom, and Taehyung turns on the water. He waits for it to get warm, then he gets out of the bathroom. After a few minutes, Jungkook comes out of the bathroom and wears his pajamas.

"Here, this is a new towel that I haven't used, and here's a toothbrush for you." said Jungkook as he hands Taehyung the items. Taehyung thanks him and takes a quick shower while brushing his teeth.

Taehyung wears his clothes in the bathroom. Once Taehyung gets out of the bathroom, he goes straight to Jungkook's room. "So um... where will I sleep?" asked Taehyung.

"You can sleep here next to me since I have a lot of room." said Jungkook. "Are you sure? I won't sleep with you if you're not comfortable." replies Taehyung. "Seriously Taehyung, we've slept together before. Nothing new. If you don't want to sleep with me on the bed, then you can sleep on the couch." said Jungkook.

Taehyung thinks about it and chooses the bed.