Dzhanaye and Deyvid's Dream

Dzhanaye and Deyvid was still in heaven thinking about good decisions, so they went to another dimensional portal called Hell. The Slavs and the Celtics were very jealous to the couple.

Dzhanaye: When I was about 9 years old in 1961, my father used to go to an eyewear store to have his eye checkup.

Marra: I'm back, Deyvid! So, we meet again. It's been a long time since you came here into this kind of place.

[suspense]

She shapeshifted into a Slavic dragon that looks like a snake but something weird happened, so Deyvid turned on the electric circuit in the attic, but it worked. Jose Miguel found out if he was shocked with electrocution or not, for the first attempt, Deyvid survived. When the lights flickered, the boy in black became evil and tried to kill him with 1,000-degree knife but it was Marra.

Marra: Welcome Deyvid, I know you were here since when? The beginning of the Cold War? [chuckles] You're starting to become a hypocrite. I might as well have to bring you down to the depths of Hell.

Deyvid: Marra, you were just a crazy, insane psychopath.

And suddenly, it happened that Deyvid fell into the bottomless pit. But Deyvid woke up and it was all a nightmare. And so was Dzhanaye, she woke up from a bad dream and she started yelling and crying, waking up the others. He rushed to her, and he comforted her, and they both went back to sleep.