Chapter 3

How is it even possible for them to run into me. Especially HIM. I cant tell if its a good thing or a bad thing. Was it luck? Was it fate?

Okay, I have to get my mind taken off of somethings. I need to get to my house. I walk to a street corner. I wave one hand in the air, calling for a taxi. A bright yellow care pulls up.

I situate myself in the back on leather seats. I reach for my phone in my pocket. My hand gropes around in my coat. It should be in here. Is it in my luggage? No, I had it on the plane. My heart starts to pound. My eyes widen. No. That's why they called wait. Should I go turn back? No, they are probably gone by now. Why do I have to be so damn stupid? Now I will never know when my next shoot is.

"Miss is this the house?" The driver asks snapping me out of my panic attack. I look out my window, Its a big white house my manager managed to get just for me.

"Yes, thank you." I pull out my wallet, at least I have this. "Here you go, thanks!" I step out of the taxi. I take a deep breath and get out my luggages and bags from the back trunk.

I sling three bags onto an arm and pull two luggages with both my hands. I carry myself toward the steps and release the luggages. Keys, keys, keys. I grab out a shiny gold key from my purse and I pushed it in to unlock the front door.

The moment the door cracked open my jaw fell down. It was big, no, enormous for a house. For only one person? This was beyond one person's luxury.

I begin to unpack, trying to get my mind off things. How in the world could I run into, them?

Sorry for the short chapter. The next chapter will be long promise!! :) Thanks for reading!!

My ig- @louise.daly.bae