A/N bad and good news

If you don't wanna hear me blab skip to paragraph 3 (the one with a a sad face next to it)

Omg thank you all for reading and supporting this story!! I really absolutely love each and everyone of you who has ever read this! <3 Unfortunately today I have some bad stuff to share with you guys.

First off I have been writing this story for a LONG LONG LONGGGG time and it has gotten so much views, votes, and comments!! (To me) It was my first ff (fanfiction) so the details and words aren't that good.

But to me this has literally been the best thing that's happened to me and I have fallen in love with writing stories to you guys. Which I am so sorry to say this story is going to end soon.

:( So after a few chapters Wind Chimes is going to end but I have planned to ending perfectly and sorry if anyone cries at the end (IM SORRY I FAN)!!!!

:) Butttt.... (Yay) I am starting a new ff called Fake Flowers by moi. It is going to be written more detailed and with longer chapters. (Yay) If you want to hear what its about then keep reading if not bye.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ (awh so cute!!) Okay so Fake Flowers is about a girl who goes to cambridge (freshmen) for college and moves in with a girl named Lilli who is a senior in college. The neighbours are the Sidemen but there is a twist cause one of the Sidemen is her brother (not saying which) She falls in love with some people and jealousy starts and people get mad an torn apart (yay) I will try and put up an uploading schedule for both these ff. love you all!! Bye luvs. <3