Aurora

*Aurora is eating in the cafeteria, everyone else is choosing what they want from the buffet table. Suddenly Victor comes over and sits across from her.*

Victor: So, what's your name?

Aurora: I'm Aurora.

Victor: And what can you do?

Aurora: I have telekinesis.

Victor: Oh, okay. It's a pleasure to meet you * he holds out his hand for Aurora to shake. *

Aurora: *Shakes his hand* Pleasure to meet you too.

Victor: So, this may seem odd, but what are your thoughts on Jason?

Aurora: You're right, that is odd. Why do you want to know?

Victor: It may seem confusing now, but I think I know his thoughts on you.

Aurora: Thoughts? On me? I don't know what you're talking about. Jason is too obsessed with himself to ever really like me.

Victor: And that's your thoughts on him?

Aurora: *Quietly* I guess...

Victor: So why are you helping him then, is it because of Fable?

Aurora: No, it's because.... Um... Well... Do you promise not to tell him?

Victor: I won't, I promise.

Aurora: I don't know if I trust you. You really won't tell him?

Victor: I will tell you one of my secrets in return.

Aurora: *Sighs* I think he's sweet.

Victor: Okay, that's nice. I guess it's my turn. * Looks around and leans in * I was a target for an organization. I was attacked and my brother took the bullet instead of me.

Aurora: Oh, that's awful!

Victor: It's a step they thought they had to take. I was lucky to dodge.

Aurora: *worriedly* Yeah.

*Jay starts walking towards the table, crashing into Sokea.*

Jay: I'm having major Deja Voo.

Sokea: Oh, Jay, I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention.

Jay: It's fine, besides we're even now, aren't we? *Smiles*

Sokea: Yeah. So, how are you? *Stands up* And Where are you? *holds out her open hand*

Jay: *laughs* Right here *grabs her hand* and I'm doing ok. How about you? How are you settling on the island?

Sokea: I guess I'm fine. I haven't made any real friends yet and I still struggle to make my way around the island, since... you know. 

Jay: I understand, that's hard. If you need any help let me know.

Sokea: Oh, then would it be okay if I sit by you, just so I'm near someone I know. Trying to find an empty table isn't that easy.

Jay: Sure, but I do have some friends at the table with me.

Sokea: Okay, new people to get to know. *Smiles*

* Sokea lightly grabs Jay's hand, trusting him. They walk over to the table. *

Jay: *Jokingly* I'll try not to burn you this time.

Sokea: Don't worry, I have some balm and bandages for the wounds, so you're fine, *a little more distant* I can handle the pain.

Jay: That's good to know. *Sighs* It's hard to control sometimes.

Sokea: At least you know your ability. I on the other hand have no idea.