It's A- Isn't It - Mike Montgomery

Mike x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 294

Summary: Y/ns phone keeps going off but she doesn't want to tell Mike who it is

Authors Note:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Who keep's texting you?" Mike asked after Y/n's phone had gone off 5 times since they started the movie

"No one" she mumbled, tensing up under his arm.

"Y/n"

"Mike" Y/n teased trying to change the mood

"Y/n Y/l/n" Mike stressed

"Mike Montgomery" she turned smiling at him trying not to laugh

"You know you can tell me anything. Who's texting you?" he sighed, knowing what she was doing. When she didn't answer he changed his position on the couch before trying again looking at her now. "Y/n"

"Its nobody" she stresses looking anywhere but him

"Y/n seriously" he turns toward her fully facing her now, wearing a concerned face.

"Just trust me, Mike. please." Y/n grabbed his hands looking at him in the eyes, pleading.

Mike clenched his jaw at the realization of who it probably is "It's A- isn't"

"Please just drop it." she begged. He shook his head and stood up, dropping her hands to her lap.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked standing up to

"Getting your phone" he replied heading over to her bag

"What! Mike no!" she rushed over to him before he could reach her purse.

Mike sighed before looking at her. "This person needs to stop."

"Mike, it'll only make it worse." her voice cracked

Mike could tell the longer they talked about it the more anxious she got. "I don't want you being threatened-"

"Nothing stops this person! Nothing. Trust me we've tryed." Y/n explained, Mike rubbed her arms for comfort.

"What can I do?" he asked looking her in the eyes, searching for an answer.

"Just, be here for me." she gave him a small smile, before tugging him back to the couch.