Lust

Hello readers! first of all I'd just like to say sorry. I said I'd update more but then once again life happened and I completely forgot about this. Second of all Thank you so much to everyone who is commenting and voting on my story! I was shocked when I saw how many views it had gotten while I was gone. I love you all and once again I'm so sorry and thank you for being patient with me. now on to the story!

________________________________________________________________________________

DANI'S POV:

I sigh rubbing my sleepy eyes and turn on the water the steam filling up the large master bathroom. I carefully slip off my red silk pajama set and step under the burning hot water. I lean my head back allowing the hot water to run down my back and let out another sigh.

Its been over a month sense I've gone to the Malfoy manor and my vibrator just isn't enough anymore. I crave is ice cold hands roaming my body, the way he looks down at my venerable body with pure lust, the way he fucks me with no mercy...."ugh stop it Dani your so god damn desperate" I mumble to myself as I start applying my vanilla scented shampoo  into my hair.

________________________________________________________________________________LUCIUS MALFOYS POV:

I need her. I crave her sweet taste, that tight pussy and her beautiful moans...I've never been this desperate for a women in my whole life.

I slam my fist down on the table causing dobby, our house elf to jump. "bring her to me" I say in a low growl to the stupid elf. "y-yes m-master" dobby mumbles nervously then apperates away. 

I sit down at my desk and try to distract myself with work, though its hard when the throbbing bulge in my pants is there as a constant reminder of my lust for her...

________________________________________________________________________________

DANI'S POV:

I was just stepping out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my body when suddenly an house elf appears In front of me. "GOD DAMNIT DOBBY YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" I yell. "s-sorry m-miss... m-master has r-requested your p-presence at t-the manor i-im here t-to take y-you there." The mention of the manor makes my heart flutter "of course dobby let me get ready and I'll be right back" I yell as I run to my bedroom to find the hottest outfit I own.

I ended up going for a pair of short black spandex shorts with a tight white  shirt that shows off my curves and Cleavage . underneath I decided on my royal blue panties with a matching bralette. I smirk at my reflection in the mirror and pull the shirt down more showing off more cleavage and as a final touch I spray my favorite perfume on myself . 

As I walk out of my room I see dobby sitting o the couch patiently waiting for me. "alright dobby I'm ready to go" Dobby looks over and his eyes widen "m-master w-will l-like t-that m-miss" he says in his usual shaky nervous voice. I chuckle taking his hand "that's the point dobby" 

And just like that we are at the manor. I bite my lip nervously  and follow dobby who is leading me to Lucius's office. "m-master i-is waiting i-in there m-miss." I smile " thank you dobby. He bows before hurrying off to do the next chore. 

I take a deep breath before pushing the door to his office open....

LUCIUS'S POV:

I tap my quill against the desk to anxious to actually focus on my work. I stop when I hear footsteps approach and my heart flutters as I hear her beautiful voice dismissing the elf. I suck in air quickly as the door opens and then stare in awe at her beautiful figure. The way her ass sticks out of the bottom of those tiny shorts and her breasts bouncing as she walks. god she is perfect....and I need her right now.

DANI'S POV: 

I open the door and am immediately confronted by those icy grey eyes staring back into my blue orbs. I blush as his eyes wonder down my body  looking at me like a starved man would look at a buffet. My eyes dart down to his lips as he seductively licks them and without thinking I find myself repeating his movement. I can tell by the look in his eyes that this drove him crazy...

Suddenly without a warning I feel myself being slammed against the door and his soft lips biting and sucking my neck. I moan tilting my head to the side to give him better access to my neck. "god you taste so sweet love" he growls as he moves his attack from my neck to my lips. We start making out  and he bites my bottom lip causing me to gasp then taking advantage of this he slips his tongue into my mouth fighting for dominance. Of course he won and so I let him explore my mouth.

His hands start to roam my body slowly running down my hips and then back to my ass squeezing it tightly making me moan. One hand stays on my ass groping it while the other moves up to my breast squeezing and playing with it. I whimper desperately wanting more of him. He backs away taking my hand and apperating us to his bedroom. He pushes me down on the bed before taking his shirt off and throwing it aside revealing his toned chest. I bit my lip seductively my eyes sparkling with lust. He smirks getting on top of me and removing my shirt revealing my lacey bralette. He starts biting down my neck to my chest leaving a trail of hickeys. I moan digging my finger nails into his back. 

"You don't know how much I've missed this Dani" He says between kisses on my chest. I smile "m-me to daddy". He stops staring up at me with fire in his eyes. He suddenly stands up and starts ripping my clothes off throwing my panties across the room and positioning himself between my legs. He leans down licking the sweet juice's off my pussy causing me to moan loudly digging my nails further into his back. He groans as he eats me out and soon adds three fingers pumping them into me. My eyes go wide and I bite my lip to hold back my moans. "fuck no baby let the whole manor hear you moan for me". I giggle but it soon turns into a moan as he adds a fourth finger and starts pumping faster. "p-please daddy I w-want you in me!" I whine impatiently. 

He smirks licking my juices off of his fingers while not breaking eye contact with me. He then stands up and starts slowly undoing his belt. Once its off he uses it to tie hands to the bedpost making me gasp. "I'm going to fuck you senseless" he growls as he lines his dick up to my entrance. I whine trying to back myself up onto his dick and he chuckles. "do you want this dick baby girl?" He whispers softly into my ear. I nod eagerly "yes daddy!" 

Without any hesitation he slams into me and groans loudly. "fuck baby your so tight". I scream his name my eyes starting to water from the force of his thrusts. He starts thrusting even harder and my eyes roll back as I moan loudly. "y-yes daddy fuck me!" I scream as his thrusts get even more intense. He leans down sucking on my neck again as he continues pounding with no mercy. I struggle trying to free my hands but all I achieve is to tighten the belt even more. He groans again giving my butterfly's and my legs start to shake. "i-im close daddy" I moan. He rests his head in the space between my neck and shoulder as he continues his thrusts. "me to baby cum with me" We are both breathing heavily as we get closer and closer to our release. "ready baby?." he asks, sweat glistening on his back. "y-yes" I scream barley able to hold myself back any longer. "1.....2.....3!" he growls as he cums deep inside of my core. At the same time I release squirting all over his dick. He collapses next to me breathing heavily. "g-god baby" he groans wrapping his arms around me.

As soon as I recover from the moment of pure bliss I realize he his cuddling me and didn't just leave. Once again I get butterfly's and close my eyes in his warm embrace. 

LUCIUS'S POV:

I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't leave her alone there...Her small body pressed against me feels comforting. I've never felt this way for anyone....not even my own wife 

what the hell is happening to me....

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you did please vote for it and comment I will be reading all of them!

And ok ok.... I know last time I said I'd be updating more and now its been weeks. BUT this time I really mean it. I finally got my computer to work so now it will be easier for me to write here instead of on my phone therefore giving me more motivation to write. I love you all and I hope you come back for more chapters! <3