Gone

*BAM*

I woke up to the sound of picture frames dropping. My immediate thought was Sakura.

I felt a presence, a bad one , a evil one.

A curse , a presence I could still sense even after resigning from being a top sorcerer.

I dialed Gojo quickly while sneaking out of bed being as quiet as possible.

"Saki it's 1 in the m-"

"There is a curse in my house 911" I hung up and got in a fighting stance.

I tip toed into out the room to my daughters room. A black aura oozed out of her room. My head went to so many places.

Megumi's little black hair and his dark blue eyes poked out of his bedroom , "go inside shut your door and wear your protective necklace, close your eyes and count to 200 ok bean?" I said as quietly as possible. He nodded and did as instructed.

I peaked into my daughters room and my heart dropped out of my chest. Tears filled my eyes at the sight I was seeing . 'Why wasn't she wearing her protective necklace?' I thought to myself.

The curse sitting on my daughters bed turned to face me . With my daughter in its mouth, her face covered in terror, afraid out of her mind. Tears and blood covered her face, a face I will never forget.

"Mama" were her last words.

The curse swallowed my daughter and I yelled so loud I could've sworn I tore my vocal cords.

After that was too much of a blur. All I could remember was her face..
Her face
Her face
Bloody ..
wet..
Terrified..
Trembling..
Fear.... In .. her blood shot eyes...
Her shaky ... scared ..
broken ...
Little ... sweet oh so sweet voice...
The curse...
Enjoying ..... the Taste... of my .....
daughter....

"no

No

No

No

NO

NO"

All I could remember after was a blur.