The Truth

I giggled a bit picking up the towel and wrapped it around me.

"Well no, I just said that to get you off of me. Clearly that didn't work." There was no use talking about Tobio, I had decided he wasn't the man for me and I wouldn't be seeing him again. That part of my life was over. I had pondered the thought of seeing him again but I no longer wanted him seeing Toji was enough for me.

I picked up the unfinished blunt putting it to my mouth and lit it once again. I put a finger in the water of the tub making sure the water was at a good temperature. Letting go of my towel I dipped my leg in and looked back at Toji.

"You coming in or are you just gonna stand there and gawk at me" I smiled and batted my eyes.

He leaned up against the corner with his hand in his pocket with a smile laying out on his lips.

"I like either option" , and with that he took off his shoes along with his clothes. I laid in the tub my eyes never leaving the sight in front of me, he was built for me and I knew it all too well.  He placed himself right behind me as I laid my back against his toned chest. I breathed in deeply and exhaled a cloud of smoke leaving my lips. I closed my eyes and smiled with my head against his. He placed his hands on my shoulders giving them a good massage and slowly moving to the side of my body with his thumb tracing all the scars that had taken its place on my bare skin.

"I missed you so much" The words escaped my mouth so effortlessly. He kissed my shoulder in response then made a small trail up to my ear peppering it with small kisses.

"I missed you even more, more than you could ever imagine Misaki."

I officially gave up on fighting him, he was the man I wanted. He was the person I was going to settle with for the rest of my life. I can't forgive what happened, the heartaches of losing him but more importantly Sakura.

A tear dared to fall from my eye but I didn't fight it, not this time.

He wiped the tear from my face,"Don't cry, I'm right here." He continued to pamper me with kisses. "The Zenin clan they.." He sighed and continued to rub my arms moving down to my hips and my thighs never ruining the sweet moment of his touch. "I was sent to a meeting it was so sudden, I - I didn't even know we had a meeting. I was on my way to you but they called me and told me it was urgent." I placed my hands over his softly as I listened.

"It was a setup, everyone at the clan was killed. Not like I cared , but rather so I felt free. I was free from the tie they had bounded to me, but all they wanted was me. The group that had killed them was one who tried to kidnap me years ago when I was only 10. I never knew the reason until that day. I never understood why considering I wasn't a socerer. They came back for me, to tell me they wanted me to join them. The Time vessel association is what they call themselves."

I let out a low gasp and turned to look at him, of course I knew who they were. Their soul purpose was to kill sources especially ones like me. They tried to kill me numerous of times but never succeeded.

"I know , I know... they told me if I didn't join them that they'd kill you and Megumi. I couldn't let them do that, but I wasn't going to let them take me either. 'No way in hell' was all I could muster up in my mind. But they were stronger than I was at the time and outnumbered. I had to make a choice, I either leave with them or they kill me and you both." He stopped and let his head fall back as he stared at the ceiling blankly, regretting the decision he made.

"It just didn't make sense considering they wanted you dead as it is, they wanted all sorcerers dead. That night I fought until I couldn't anymore and.. they took me."

I wrapped my arms around him tightly with our naked bodies making pure contact. "Im so sorry Toji" I said in a low voice with my face snuggled into his neck. Tears fell from my face, "You could have called me for backup, you know I would've been there in a heartbeat."

"I couldn't risk losing you, I refuse to let you leave this world without living your full life. You don't deserve that and I couldn't drag you into any mess it was too risky. They had a bounty on your head that was the highest price. I had to do whatever I could to keep you out of harms way. Once I woke up I was far gone from you, the only way they would stop searching for you was if I stayed and trained with them and became one of them.. It was a top secret mission one I needed to keep for yours and my sons sake." He held my face in his hand and kissed my forehead.

"Im sorry I did this to you, Im sorry I left and I'm sorry... I never got to meet her, our baby. Im sorry she's gone.." He repeated apologizes like a manta all the while tears shedded from his eyes. He Never felt so much remorse and guilt for what he did to Misa and the strain he put on her due to her absence. If only I had been stronger, none of this would have happened. He thought as he grew more angry at himself. His body became tense and he clenched his fist tightly.

I placed my hands on his face and looked at him with nothing but sorrow in my eyes. "Hey hey it's okay you're ok, we are here now, we're safe and okay." I placed a gentle kiss on his lips filling it with nothing but love. He held my head and kissed me deeper never wanting to leave.

I broke the kiss only for him to groan at the absence, "Wait but how did you leave, im so confused.."

"I became their prodigy, their winning puzzle piece, they made a terrible mistake in trusting me thinking I had forgot what I left behind , what they made me was stronger than anything they could handle. I escaped and ran as fast and far as I could away the moment I had the chance. It took my 4 years to get the plan laid out and in motion. It was one hell of a job but I pulled it off, but there is only a matter of time before they find me.." He took the blunt from my hand and inhaled letting out the smoke from his lungs.

He wasn't a smoker from what I knew, maybe he picked it up as a stress relief for all I know.

"Things are different know, Im strong and that's why I will be coming back to Jujustu Tech, to see if I can get full support and backup for when the time comes. I know they know how strong I am so no doubt they will send the best of the best .. "

"They'll come for me and him too.."

"No they won't, even over my dead body they won't get to you."

"How are you sure Toji? Yes you're strong and so am I but who knows what they can do. I've heard stories about them, they are dangerous."

"Trust me Misaki, they won't. Even if they did I will rain hell on them like they have never seen before." I sighed and leaned my head into him once more, I trust his word but my guard is up now. Us 3 aren't safe from what I can see.

With whatever time I have with him alone like this I will enjoy and cherish it like its the last and I will train Megumi even harder, we have to if this is something we want to get past.

Toji placed some soap on a cloth and began to wash my back gently as he admired every detail of my skin, burning the sight in his brain so that he will never forget again, inhaling my natural scent like it was his favorite. He had missed me all too much to ever let me go again.

Hiya, miss me? Know that the semester is over I will be getting back into my stories. Sorry for the long wait but I've decided to put an end to this book it's been far too long and I've been pondering new ideas but they never seem to fit the story, I have a Suguri X Misaki book out soon hope you guys take a look, and thank you for reading its made me want to get into writing a lot more these days :)