𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

The smoke twirled heavenward as though the wisps were dance partners of ancient myth, the black gradually turning into silver-blue swirls, and emerged through that cloud of ash were the three founders of this land—the land of the brave and true.

The names of these three bold women were Hunt, Authoress, and Lia, and with their creativity and brave nature, they created Trinity HAL—a community unlike any other. A community that thrives and builds on the solid foundation of warrior writers and fearless artists from across lands and distant galaxies.

HAL is an abbreviation forged from the combination of all three founders' mighty names, and Trinity proudly represents the power and magic essence that come with three.

The Writer's Hub was created for the tributes who sought shelter under the wings of the founders and knowledge to further their understanding of the world of creativity. Multiple resources are available for the tributes to express themselves with no judgment of the jealous eye. But there is a price for the freedom of expression and access to available resources; the tributes shall always abide by the rules of The Trinity.

Tributes, know this as you pledge your allegiance to The Trinity; Trinity HAL is more than just a community. It's a sanctuary where we embrace the extraordinary and loyal, supporting aspects of family.

The land of the brave and true now swarms with many, many nobles and pure-hearted Tributes. And as the land flows with milk and honey, so do our hearts.

And so, with the power of three, we write!