💛Chapter 2🖤

<Dream P.O.V>

I went to the abandon dreamtale and tried to search nightmare but it seems like nightmare isn't here. Am Unable to Decide whenever to search nightmare or not, Deciding otherwise and went back to headquarters to wait nightmare to come out as he hid is aura as well. As I went to the council and did got a daily reporting of the scouts. It seems like the a rebels in which when the people never like the justice council and tried to overthrow them when I was insane, tried to underhanded us but I went to ink and blue told them on the rebels. We quickly went to prepare to battle them.

"Heh Deciding to attack a scout how lowly have they gotten" Blue said teasingly mocking.

"Stop and get serious, blue we are going to the plan to attack their bases so get ready" Ink said emotionlessly and put his brush over his shoulder.

"Heh~ I know Ink~ but sometimes we got to relax sometime otherwise you get to stiff to quickly also their weaklings so we can always crush them anytime and anyway" Blue told to ink, as he also prepare he's Hammer.

"Stop fighting. Both Of You. Get Serious as they seems to have took hold in one of the abandon AU's and made it as one of the bases as well as they are trying to recruit the newer Au's, so this might be difficult  in numbers but when it comes to skill we came on top. As I prefer Quality over Quantity" Dream told to both Ink and Blue seriously.

"Ehhh~ Come on dream we are just joking around Right? Ink. Besides I prefer this saner version of you than the insane one, we get to relax and fool around sometimes. Your Insane Self never let us joke around anyways, or relax even a tiny bit or a less respect Punishment was death or torture anyways" Blue told to Dream, ask Ink then seriously told him when he was insane.

"True, Bos- I mean Dream. You never even let us call you your name just boss when you were insane. Were you a narcissist? By the way I never knew if you are" Ink emotionlessly bluntly told Dream.

An Imaginary Arrow Struck Dream. In the arrow it said narcissist.

"Oy... I was never a narcissist" Dream weakly told them.

"Right. Maybe a power complex?" Blue told with a shit grin on his face.

An Imaginary Arrow Struck Dream. In the arrow it said Power Complex.

"And a Masochist" Ink added.

An Imaginary Arrow Struck Dream. In the arrow it said Masochist. 

"Just get ready" Dream weakly told them. He then went to a corner of the room began to draw circles and got depress.

<Timeskip Brought you by Chibi-Blue> 

<<Author POV>>

"Alright thats the last of the rebels" Dream told them after finishing of the monster.