💛💛Chapter 3💜💜

[Somewhere Deep in The Multiverse (Which i never knew there was)]

A rhyme can be heard in a dark room where the worlds are orbs, its been view like a film playing.

'Determinations are Red,
Integrities are Blue,
Its time to show them,
That I am back'

 an ominous aura grew in the room, as the figure look around and spotted someone to be his perfect puppet, as its eye glow in blood red in the room as it smiles widely.

'Perfect' it thought. 

[Justice Council HQ]

Blue running around with paperwork on his, as he went to dream who is in the office room. Dream who is busy signing of treaties, supplies, and etc... Ink who is also currently busy making a fortified security as well as creating complex designs to construct as a safe house.

"Dream here's more paperwork! blue said to dream as put the paperwork in one of the stacks (4 stacks paperwork).

"Ughhh... Thanks... Blue..." Dream thanked blue. As blue went to help from being drowned by paperwork. As both tried to finish the paperwork, ink who is in the corner of the room finally finish his well... stuff?.

"Guys we should do something!" Ink exclaimed at Dream and Blue, which Dream started thinking and Blue face palmed and regretting everything.

"Sure but the question is what should we do?" Dream who questioned Ink. Who started  thinking.

"Maybe learning how to cook other dishes? I mean Blue learns how to cook tacos, No offense blue but we've been eating tacos for so long. Dream you learn...? wait did you even know how to cook?" Ink ask to dream, who nodded.

"yeah I learned how to cook, salvage, and a lot of stuffs, I never did stick to one hobby after all" Dream answered.

Both Blue and Ink gives a 'wtf' face to Dream, as both of them got an idea with an evil grins at Dream. who saw the their grin immediately backs away already regretting on giving ink an Vials of emotion made from his magic so that it feels real and not artificial, which is the reason why he is able to feel emotions, and giving Blue Freedom, LOTS and LOTS Of Freedom... (Freedom = Free Time = More Energetic and Cunning/Evil/Chaos Blue)

Dream Run out of the room as both ink and blue chase dream, dream started to use wings. but ink use purple  paint on dream. The paint turn to chains, as dream trying to get the chains out of himself. As both dream and blue came to the now cold sweated dream who is now looking at the both of them as they have evil grins. As dream widen his eye sockets.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Dream exclaim, as he struggles in the chain as both ink and blue pull the chain and walking, dragging dream with them.

[Meanwhile]

Nightmare who became friends at Killer. Found Cross in a blank world, as they became fast friends. They found Error who was crying in the anti void also became fast friends. As all of them tried to spread negativity around the multiverse, by scaring them. Since they are not powerful yet.

----

[Word Count: 509]

A/N: I put a hint on the antagonist be proud of me!

Besides its not a deity since they never existed their as  the insane dream already killed them and became the only god their. Here is The Swap!Dream stats when he was insane, actually he's insane is actually he's alter ego/persona.

Insane Dream Stats:

[Name: Dream Von Licht

LV:  999| true:[ERROR] 
ATK:  99999| true:[ERROR]
DEF: 9999999999| true: [ERROR]
EXP: 14567| true:[ERROR]
GOLD: 76426583246985
TITLE/s: God Of Destruction, Boss, God Slayer, God Of Hope and Positivity, etc.

*FACT: Killed all the Deities, and became a True and Only God in the multiverse
*FACT: Hates being annoyed
*FACT :Hates All Evil and Negativity

*[Hidden FACT:Is In Pain]
*[Hidden FACT:Is The Most Manipulative, Cunning and Insane Monster in The Multiverse]]

Sane Dream Stats:

[Name: Dream Von Licht

LV: 20
ATK: 890
DEF: 999999
EXP: 141
GOLD: 76426583246985
TITLE/s: Guardian of Positivity and Hope
[Hidden: God Of Destruction, Boss, God Slayer, God Of Hope and Positivity, etc.]

*FACT: Nice Guy
*FACT: Cares for his brother
*FACT: Cares for Ink and Blue
*FACT: Lots of Hobbies

*[Hidden FACT: Greatest Actor in the Multiverse that can fool even himself] 
*[Hidden FACT: Killed all the Deities, and became a True and Only God in the multiverse]
*[Hidden FACT: Is In Pain]
*[Hidden FACT :Has a Brother Complex For Nightmare]
*[Hidden FACT:Is The Most Manipulative, Cunning and Insane Monster in The Multiverse]
*[Hidden FACT: Has an Alter Ego/Persona]

----

mwehehehehehe~

Vote and Comment please!