03.02.2021😮

💠A group of people that are hired to clap at a performance are called a claque.

💠The inability to pronounce the letter "r" is called rhotacism, making it impossible for the sufferers to pronounce their own affliction.

💠Humans are the only animals who express shock and surprise by their mouths dropping open.

💠Nomophobia is the fear of being without your mobile phone or losing your signal.

💠2.6 million Kenyans practice the "sport" of naked night-running.

💠Squeezing a man's testicles can kill him, due to the release of too much adrenaline.

💠Touch is the strongest gesture If you want to befriend a person, laugh with them while asking for a hi-fi It will solidify your friendship and camaraderie.

💠The biggest regret that people have on their deathbed is that they lived the life expected of them instead of a life true to themselves.

💠The word "Gaga" in Filipino refers to a stupid and idiotic girl.

💠Feeling butterflies in your belly when you fall for someone is real and it is because of the adrenaline rush you experience as the body’s response to a fight-or-flight situation.

💠Running cold water over the onion and the knife will keep you from crying when you cut it, because water neutralizes the chemical that makes you cry.

💠You ever wondered that when you go to a doctor, why he checks your tongue with a torch at the first instance? The reason is, our tongue acts as a mirror of our health. Certain diseases have the tendency to change the colour of your tongue.

💠Try and wait 24 hours before getting mad and reacting. If it doesn't bother you by then, it probably wasn't important enough to get mad over.

💠Within 5 minutes of waking half of your dream is forgotten. Within 10, 90% is gone.

💠Closing your eyes helps you remember things.It will stops all other activities and makes your concentration fully on your mind so it is easy to remember or visual that thing easily.

💠The human attention span maxes out at about 10 minutes, over that and we will tend to revert to daydreaming.

💠Most of our decisions are unconscious (meaning you didn't even know you thought about them!)

💠Watching People dance causes our muscles to respond in a way as if we were dancing too.

💠You can shrink a pimple within minutes by putting a bit of Listerine on it. The alcohol dries it up and causes it to fade.

💠A microwave uses more electricity to power its clock than it does to heat your food.

💠If you drink enough water in the morning, you will feel happier, sharper, and more energetic throughout the day.

💠Do you find it difficult to make an exercise routine? No problem Don’t miss exercising on Mondays This sets the psychological pattern and you are more likely to exercise on the rest of the weekdays.

💠Thinking about your muscles can make you stronger.

💠Spending a large amount of time with someone literally causes you to pick up their habits. Choose your friends wisely.

💠We forget 80% of what we learn every day.

💠Interrogative self-talk e.g. "Will I go for a run today?"is more motivating than declaring something to be true, a study found for improving your health and diet.

💠Coffee has been found to reverse liver damage caused by alcohol.

💠Fitness is equals to Happiness. Exercise makes you happy. Cardiovascular activity increases endorphins in your body, which improves your mood. Running or other intense workouts sometimes also boosts adrenaline, which can make you feel as though you have more energy after the workout than when you started.

💠What makes a video go viral on YouTube is not exactly known. Humor, genuineness of emotion, and the human experience seem most appealing. One researcher notes that “going viral is not a strategy; it’s an outcome”.

💠Get a small pan and fill with water. Add some vanilla extract and cinnamon and put on the stove. Your house will smell like a bakery.

💠Crying makes you feel better, reduces stress and may help to keep body healthy.

💠For developing a new habit, follow it for 21 days,it will eventually become a routine .

💠Ph.D. students display twice as many symptoms of psychiatric disorders, such as depression, than other people.

💠Rice is the main food for half of the people of the world.

💠The last two decades of the twentieth century were the hottest decades in more than 400 years and may have been the hottest decades for several thousand years

💠70% of the poor people in the world are females ♀

💠Even though red roses looks the same, there are over 900 different types of red roses.

💠Most of the nutrients in a potato reside just below the skin layer.

💠English is the second most spoken language (Native speakers 512 million) & the first is Chinese Mandarin (more then 1 billion speakers).

To be continued