7 Habits of Highly Effective People

1. Be Proactive
2. Begin With The End in Mind
3. Put First Things First
4. Think Win-Win
5. Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood
6. Synergize
7. Sharpen The Saw

1. Be Proactive
Be Proactive is about taking responsibility for your life. Proactive people recognize that they are responsible. " They don't blame genetics, Circumstances, Conditions, or Conditioning for their behaviour. They know they choose their behaviour.

2. Begin With the End in Mind
Begin With The End in Mind means to begin each day, task or project with a clear vision of your desired direction and destination, and then continue by flexing your proactive muscles to make things happen. One of the best ways to incorporate Habit 2 into your life is to develop a personal Mission Statement.

3. Put First Things First
First : The Habit of Integrity and Execution
Putting First Things First means doing the most important things in life.
It means being clear about your Priorities and acting on then.

4. Think Win-Win
The idea behind " Think Win-Win " is to have the Courage to seek mutual benefit from all human interactions instead of having winners on the one side and lose on the other. Achieving a " Win-win " way of interacting with others is more than just being nice or looking for a quick fix.

5. Seeking First To Understand Then To Be Understood
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand, they listen with the intent to reply.

6. Synergize
Synergize is the habit of Creative Cooperation Open-Mindness and finding new Solutions to Old Problems.

7. Sharpen The Saw
Sharpen The Saw, Seek Continues improvement and renewal professionally and personally. Preserve and enhance the greatest.

[̲̅T̲̅][̲̅B̲̅][̲̅C̲̅].......∩༼˵☯‿☯˵༽つ¤=[]:::::>