Silsila Badelte Riston Ka-1

Shakti Arora as Kunal Malhotra, Aditi Sharma as Mauli Kunal Malhotra, Drasti Dhami as Nandini Thakur

For the people who havent seen Silsila. The synopsis is for you guys

Kunal & Mauli were happily married couple.They were happy with each other & were very successful doctors. Nandini & Mauli were childhood best friends. But after Nandini's marriage with Rajdeep she went away & didnt look back. Nandini was suffering from a bad marriage, she had no one in her life except her uncle & aunt who are very cruel. Rajdeep didnt allow her to contact anyone even Mauli. He used to abuse Nandini & taunt her for everything. He even killed his own child when he go to know that Nandini is pregnant. He also told her to seduce people for his company. After many years Mauli & Nandini met at a resort. Nandini was very happy to see her friends in this good status. Mauli & Kunal helped Nandini to get a divorce & move one from Rajdeep. All this while Kunal & Nandini understood that their tastes & preferences were same. Slowly Kunal started to fall for Nandini, he tried to control his emotions but Nandini was not aware of that. Once during a trip, Nandini saw love for her in Kunal's eyes. After that she also started to fall for her but she also controlled like Kunal. Gradually they confessed their love through actions.

After this am not telling the story. Now I will write my story after this

Kunal comes to know that Mauli is pregnant but Mauli dont know about Nandini & Kunal's relationship.

##

Kunal informs Nandini that Mauli is pregnant. "Its time for us to part ways Kunal. Maybe its our destiny" she tells him controlling her sobs. Kunal was shocked to hear this "No Nandini. I will be with you as well as with Mauli & baby too. Nandini please dont do this . I will be the best father Nandini. Please dont do this" he cupped her face "Kunal you also know that its not practical. I know you will be world's best father. Lets finish it Kunal, even I cant live without you but I will live with your memories" she said. They both met their foreheads & cried "Kunal can you do a favor for me" she asked & he nodded positively "Kunal please remove this ring which you have worn me. I will not be able to remove this Please" she showed her ring finger "No Nandini I cant please dont do this to me" but she begged him to remove it atlast with a great grief Kunal removed the ring from her finger. She kissed him on his forehead & parted ways.

Next day Mauli went to Nandini's house to inform about her pregnancy but she didnt find Nandini except a letter

Dear Mauli

I love you with all my heart. You have been the best thing happened to me in my life. I will pray to God to keep you, Kunal & your family happy. You have given me the strength & courage to fight with Rajdeep, you taught me to stand for myself & dont mix in this society's norms. Mauli till now you have supported me, now I want to explore the world & stand in my own foot. I have applied in college for my studies, I want to complete my medical course & becomea  doctor like you. You have been my inspiration Mauli. But if I stay here I will become a burden for you & will be cocooned under you & Kunal. So am leaving the city Mauli, I am sorry for hurting you & family but I need to do this for your happiness. I didnt wanted you to stop me thatsy I dint inform you. Please dont hate me & try to forgive me. I love you Mauli