Joanne's little boring life

(the cover is made by @kitwalkersslut  on tiktok)

(@celeste.me.main on tiktok also helped me write this story)

Joanne just had her breakfast with an avocado toast just like usual and she went to the kitchen to get a cup of tea. without sugar ofcourse because she wasn't a sweet lady like everyone else. she was different. she wasn't like other girls. she didn't fit in and she...didn't want to fit in.

After she finished her breakfast she put on her big Chevron pattern infinity scarf and her Chelsea boots. She fixed her hair into a side part and wore her skinny jeans and a flannel.

she got up after zipping her Chelsea boots, grabbed her handbag, opened the door with her little ugly millenial keys and got out of her house.

she went downstairs and saw her neighbor, Suzanne watering her flowers. suzan was an idiot because she had better flowers then her and her roses weren't as bright as Suzanne's. she probably put some chemicals in them so that they looked that good.

Joanne said hi and got into her gray Ford Fiesta and drove away not wanting to see Suzanne's face for any longer.

The silence inside her car was making her uncomfortable so she turned the radio on.

Shape of you by ed sheeran came up and she got excited because SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED this song. it was her favorite song EVER.

She also had a little crush on Ed because his red curls fell so beautifully over his face. Joanne had a thing for gingers.

Ed also had these beautiful green orbs that drove her crazy. She also had a thing for green eyes.

"PING"

wait what was that. oh nvm it's just a Facebook notification. OMG ED HAD POSTEDDDD. she opened the notification and it took her to Ed's new post.

edsheeran✅

caption: i am now an emo boy👿🤘

OMGGG HE LOOKED SOOOO GOOD
Ed is a masterpiece made by greek gods.

"BEEP BEEP" a car honked. she turned her head back and realized that she had stopped at a green light and the cars behind were waiting for her to drive.

She yelled "STOP HONKING YOU IMBECILE, I'M GOING TO MOVE NOW" and put her foot on the gas pedal and drove away.

she took a left turn and there she was. at her work. she worked a nine to five job in an old office and loved it.

she got inside the building and headed straight to her office then she saw IT.

alex.

he- she- IT said it was a guy but Joanne knew that alex was born a girl so SHE was a girl.

"Hi Joanne!" alex greeted her and went to his office.

"hI joAnNe" she impersonated him and rolled her eyes.

then she went to her office to work on a work document on why trans people should be cancelled LOL #WAP #HAHA.