Her fault

As she sits down she whipped the tears away from her face and wishes, she wishes that her and this masterpiece of a man could be together in a place maybe where they yell at trans people together.

She then has a brilliant idea as she pulls out her laptop. She goes to YouTube and plays shape of you by ed sheeran and then she goes straight to an empty google doc document and starts to write a dirty fanfic about her and this mysterious man. She gets so worked up that at this point she’s burning wholes into the hot mans face.

As she’s halfway done with the fanfic he catches her staring at him and yells from the end of the room “I ALREADY TOLD YOU GET OUT!! THIS PLANET IS SO INTOXICATED BY YOU THINGS!”

That’s when he realized it was that genuinely repulsive lady from earlier and says “Oh it’s just you again...why are you staring at me you ugly bitch?” As he speaks he’s now stomping to her desk he’s had enough of her staring.

Joanne scrambles to turn off her laptop but it’s too late. As she’s about to press the power button she accidentally pauses the song playing and the mans hand slaps Joannes hand away.

She notices that he has dirt on his finger nails and it has probablybeensittingthere for a long time. She likes when they have dirty nails. By this she’s even more turned on and starts to imagine some nasty things.

Thats when the man slaps her face and she realizes where she is as she looks up and sees he’s reading what’s on her laptop. Joanne starts to panic and wonders if coming to work and adulting was the right choice for today.