001:

As I wake up the light hits my face and look around at the place I dread the most, my"home" even tho it doesn't feel like a home it feels like a jail cell.Yeah I know your probably like "how is this a jail cell"?Well when your me and the only time you get to leave the house is to go to school but half the time you dont even get to do that then you would know how I feel.

As I finally build the energy to get out of my bed I walk over to my closet and pull out a black cropped adidas long sleeve shirt with some black shorts with my high top white nike air force ones and i just straighten my hair and leave it down with very light makeup.I grab my phone of my nightstand and see that I got a message from and unknown number.

+1-(381)-476-9857

Jonah if you dont quit playing Fallin over

 and over again I am going to kill you

+1-(381)-463-7649

umm im not "jonah"

who is this and how did you get my number?

+1-(381)-476-9857

dude its corbyn

Read at 12:34 pm

And with that I put my phone down.I look around my room and decide it's time to get away, I'm going to Runna Away .I grab a couple bags and shove a bunch of clothes and things I need in them like my shower stuff my hair and makeup stuff anybody stuff and my charger."This is it Sin"I say to myself and throw my stuff on the ground out my window and with that I climb on my window seal and stop.I look back and say "Fuck you and everything you put me through"and jump out.I land on my feet and stand up grab my stuff and I run, I run and dont look back at that house ever again.Once I get well out of sight of my "home" and my school I start to just walk.As I start to get further and further from my house here in L.A. I land in the middle of the grove one of the most crowded places i've ever seen.I decide to text the number back and figure out who this person is.

+1-(381)-463-7649

ok so im sorry but I dont know how you or your

 friend jonah is.

So can you please explain to me who you are?

+1-(381)-476-9857 has been changed to corbyn?

corbyn?

Oh umm crap well um hi im corbyn and

 I can't talk right now im being bombarded

by fans at the grove in L.A.

What's your name?

+1-(381)-463-7649

Im Sin and you said our at the grave right?

corbyn? changed +1-(381)-463-7649 to Sin🙂

corbyn?

umm yeah why?

Sin🙂

um im kinda standin in the middle of it by myself with nowhere to go

corbyn?

if you don't mind me asking why 

are you standing in the middle

 of the grove by yourself?

Sin🙂

I kinda ran away from my home and I dont wanna go back

corbyn?

what are you wearing?

not in the weird way but just so i can come find you

Sin🙂

black long sleeve cropped adidas shirt 

black shorts and white high top nike air force ones

Read at 1:15 pm

And with that im all alone again.I sigh and put my phone back in my pocket and as I do I feel a tap on my shoulder,I turn around to see who it is and im greeted by a tall boy with dark brown hair some really pretty blue green and brown eyes and a really expensive looking outfit."Hi im corbyn nice to meet you, your Sin right?"  "Uhh y-yeah that me hi nice to meet you too".He scans over my body and tilts his head a little"is there something wrong?"I ask as I put on a hoodie that I bought 2 weeks ago."No im just trying to figure out why you left and if you need help with those bags you have" he says pointing to the 4 very large and heavy bags I was carrying "oh um no i think I got i-"but as I was saying that he picked up two of the four bags and gave the other two to another guy that just walked up behind him."um well ok then thank you i guess" I say as I study the other boy next to him.He is tall just like corbyn except he has blond hair that you can tell is not his real hair ocean blue eyes that anyone would die for 2 chains on his neck with a white tank top and black jeans with some nike slides and must I say DAMN HE IS FINE." Hi im daniel"he says and smiles and when he does i see his little tooth gap and now im just like holy shit hes hot jeez lord help meeeeeeeeeeee "Hi um im Sin"I say as I look down at my feet and play with my hands "follow me we need to get out of here"corbyn says as he starts to walk towards his car.I follow with daniel walking next to me."so Sin why did corbyn run halfway across the grove to come get you?"he has looking down at me.I look up at him and say "he texted me this morning thought he was texting some guy named jonah and after that I ran away from home and texted him back and told him i was standing in the middle of the grove then he came and got me and now we are here"I say as I take the other two bags from daniel's hands and put them in corbyns trunk."um where am I going excatly?"I ask as i get in the back seat "oh you dont mind if you stay at my house do you?"daniel says as he get in the passenger seat.I look at daniel as nod my head no and he smiles.

a/n

ok I had no idea where to end this chapter so im gonna end it there but anyway yay I have a new book that I think im actualy going to like

Published: 3 March 2021