002:

As we pull up to what im guessing is daniel's house Im greeted by a pretty woman with dark brown hair with blond highlights and chocolate brown eyes and must I say she is really pretty im guessing that's his mom.Is it just me or am I realizing that everyone in his family is really pretty."Hey Danie-oh hi who is this pretty young lady?she says looking at me and smiling "Oh um im Sin im a friend of Corbyn's but the reason im here is a long story". She study's over me and says"Well im glad you're here do you need help with anything? "She says looking at the open trunk of corbyn's car "JEFF COME HELP THIS YOUNG LADY WITH HER BAGS AND PUT THEM IN THE BASEMENT ROOM."she yells at what im guessing is her husband."Ok so we have an extra room we just finished we were going to use it as a guest room but it can be yours.Its the same amount of room as the master and the bathroom is a bit larger than the master bedroom.If you need anything just yell for us ok?"she say as she walk me to my new room"Uh yeah sure thank you"i say as I finish putting my bags on the humongous bed of mine"Your welcome sweetie"she walks back upstairs and leaves me alone in this place that I dont know.I decide to text corbyn and see if he can take me some places.

Corbyn?

Sin🙂

Hey um I was wondering if you could take

 me some places real quick so I can get some things?

Corbyn?

Yeah sure where do you need to go if i may ask?

Sin🙂

um I have to go to my school so I can drop out and

 I have to go to some stores if thats ok?

Corbyn?

Yeah sure let me get some shoes on

 and ill be there in like 15 mins ok?

Sin🙂

yeah sure I need to change anyway i was getting cold

Corbyn?

Ok see you soon

Read at 4:15 pm

I get dressed and change into some blue gray and white camo pants with a black tank top and a black music tv hoodie.I check my insta and see that I have 6 new followers.

Corbynbesson followed you

Jonahmarais followed you

Jackaverymusic followed you

Imzachherron followed you

Seaveydaniel followed you

Whydontwemusic followed you

"Ok?"I say to myself. I put my phone away as I hear a car horn and make my way to the front door"Ohpelia where you going sweetie?" I hear daniels mom ask me as im walking to the front door" Im going out with corbyn hes gonna help me drop out so i can live my life with all this work and phone calls since I dont even go", "Ok sweetie call me if you need anything ok?"She asks looking me in my eyes "Yes ma'am see you later"I say and wave my hand as I run towards  corbyn's car.As I jump in the passenger seat of his nice ass BMW im taken aback at how beautiful the car is "holy shit this car is amazing"I say in complete Awe.He just laughs and shakes his head"Ok ms Sin where to first" he asks " Alain LeRoy Locke College Preparatory Academy "I say and look away from him "yo go to THAT school holy shit Sin are u fucking rich or some shit?"he say's as he starts to drive "um I am my parents arent they just chose the school I pay".He looks at me in udder shock "how the hell do yo-"."I have a platform im surpurised you didnt look at my followings"I laugh a little " "Alright lets go bean head"I say and jump out and grab all my things so i can return them"ok Sin"he says and watches me just stare at him"shut the fuck up asshole lets go"As we walk up to the oors I start to freak out a little then i get a text from daniel.

Dani😍

Hey um where are u?

Sin🥰

oh im with corbyn he took me to my school so 

i can give them all my books and shit back and so I can drop out

Dani😍

Oh ok ill see you soon?

Sin🥰

yup bye

Dani😍

Bye🥰

Read at 5:30 pm

I smile and all my anxiety goes away.Corbyn notices and nudges my shoulder."Oh shut up"I say and walk in the school.2 Hours later I walk out with my diploma and my degree in Design."Well look at you ms sin gettin farther than any of us boys" I smile as we make our way back to the car and to the stores.

5 hours later

We make it back to the seaveys house and corbyn helps take all my stuff to my room.As soon as he gets in my room he stops and just stares at it."Wow"he wispers "Its amazing" he says looking at the paintings and drawings I have along with all the colors.I smile and nod my head"Did you do this Sin?"He asks as he puts the bags down and I nod my head"wow"  "Sin your ba- holy crap"I look over and see dainel doing the same thing that corbyn was doing"Did you do this?" He asks as he walks over to where I was standing "mhm this is all me"I say putting my arms out to embrace him.He hugs me back and whispers in my ear"your even more talented than I thought."

A/N

Okkkkkk so Chapter 2 is here and Im starting to relly like this book now before we go any further I want to give cresits to

@opheliaseaveyfor then inparatipn for this book is you havent already go check out her books and tell her how much you love them Now ik my book is simular to hers but I promise im not copying her just getting ideas so thank you and I give you 100% of the credit for this book.

Anyways ok byeeeeeeee