Chapter 5

You took deep breaths as you got to the island and walked your way to shore, looking around and seeing Elizabeth and Jack nearby, so you went to join them. 

The three of you would turn and watch the Pearl leave with Jack saying," That's the second time I've watched that man sail away with my ship."

The lot of you began to walk again, Elizabeth chasing after him and saying,' You were marooned on this island before. Well, we can escape in the same way you did then!" 

" To what point and purpose, young missy?" Jack said, quickly turning around to face Elizabeth." The Black Pearl is gone. Unless you have a lot of sails hidden in that bodice... unlikely.... or if (y/n) here can somehow miraculously build us a ship which is also unlikely, young Mr. Turner will be dead long before you can reach him."

This would make you frown, going to chase after him saying," Jack, there has to be a way off this damned island to save Will. " You are Captain Jack Sparrow. You vanished from under the eyes of seven agents of The East India Company. You sacked Nassau port without a shot. Are you the pirate I've read about or not?" 

You had gotten in front of him and looked up to him with a stern and upset expression, clearly determined and wanting to save Will with Elizebeth behind you to back you up. 

" How did you escape last time?" Elizabeth asked sternly, not letting Jack pass without giving her an answer.

" Last time I was here a grand total of three days. All right?" Jack began, catching your attention as he went and opened up a panel from the floor." Last time, the rumrunners used this island as a cache. They came by, and i was able to barter passage off. From the looks of things, they've long been out of business. Probably have your bloody friend Norrington to thank for that." 

He would go down to the hidden room and pull out some bottles of rum before getting out. 

This made Elizebeth frustrated, saying," so that's it, then? That's the secret, grand adventure of the infamous Jack Sparrow. You spent three days lying on a beach drinking rum."

Jack would seem unfazed as Elizabeth got in his face and smiled, holding the rum up in his hands, saying," Welcome to the Caribbean, love." 

He would then give Elizabeth a bottle of rum before going to you and saying," since you yourself cannot have any, i suggest you find some form of entertainment or so for yourself. savvy?"

You would roll your eyes before deciding to explore the land a bit while the two would enjoy their rum. 

It soon got dark, and you would be sitting high up on a mountain, looking at the stars and enjoying the sight as it reminded you of your parents you wished you known. You remembered what Jack had said about your parents, and it made your heart warm every time you thought about it. Eventually, you would grow tired and head back and saw that Jack was passed out reeking rum, and Elizabeth was still awake. 

She saw you and said," (y/n), wake early with me tomorrow and help me, alright? We're going to get off this island."

You would be confused before simply nodding, trusting her word before the two of you would fall asleep and get ready for the next day. The two of you began to pile rum together and set it on fire to make smoke for anyone to see and come to check on it. 

The two of you soon hear Jack, who just woke up shouting," No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing?"

you would glance to Jack and chuckle before continuing to throw the rum into the fire

You and Elizabeth soon finished there and headed to check the shore to see if anyone would see them.

" You've burned all the food, the shade, the rum," Jack said panicky.