seven minutes in heaven.

rory's pov:

"rory sit down we're playing seven minutes in heaven!" one of my friends says. i hesitate but decide to sit down, i mean i pretty much knew everyone here. except for him, a gorgeous blonde boy with bright green eyes. "here you spin."

i spin the bottle and look up to see who it landed on.

blonde boy...of course.

he stands first and i follow, we walk into the rather large bathroom and he stands in front of me.

"rory right?" he asks and looks at me. i nod not being able to get any words out of my mouth. he smiles devilishly and bends down to my ear. "i'm ruel." he says which sends chills down my spine.

he moved closer and placed a hand on my waist.

"sure you wanna do this?" he asks quietly hovering over my lips.

"yeah." i breathe out. he brings his free hand to my face and closes the gap between us. my breathing hitches and his lips collide with mine.

his lips were soft and his movements slow. he squeezed my waist softly, i kissed him harder. i felt him smile against my lips, adjusting to my pace.

he removed his hand from my face and put it on my waist. carefully, he lifted me up and placed me on the sink without breaking the kiss.

he moved my hair off my neck and left my lips to leave kisses there. i caught my breath, then his lips found mine again.

"two minutes!!" someone yells and bangs on the door. he slows down, long kisses turning to slower shorter pecks.

i pull away and rest my forehead on his, my eyes still closed. he placed one last kiss on my lips.

"nice to meet you rory." he whispers, i open my eyes and stare straight into his.

"hi." i respond.

"we should do that again sometime." he says making me laugh. he smiles and i can't help it, i kiss him again and hear him hum. "you gotta stop doing that." he warns jokingly.

***

me and ruel hadn't talked the rest of the night but i sure did think about him. i was walking out of the house exhausted when i felt a hand grab mine.

it pulled me and i end up in front of someone. i look up and see ruel staring down at me, his back leaning on the wall.

"hi." he says innocently and grabs my other hand.

"hi." i say back, he smiles and squeezes my hand. he just looks at me, i eye him. "what?" i whisper.

"nothing, you're just pretty under the moonlight." he says and i look down to hide my blush.

"i should go." i say and let go of his hand to walk away. he grabs it and pulls me back swiftly.

"not so fast. what's your number?" he asks.

"right." i say and put my hand out, he hands me his phone and i type in my number. i look up at him and smile quickly. "ok bye ruel." i say and turn to walk away. he sighs and puts his hands on my waist to spin me so i'm facing him again.

"stop running away." he says and pulls me closer. he leans in and kisses my lips softly, it was sweeter. an innocent kiss. he pulls away just far enough so he can speak. "goodnight rory." he whispers.

"goodnight ruel." i whisper back, i kiss him again and feel his grip on my waist get tighter. he smiles and pecks my lips once more before fully pulling away.

he lets ago of me and i already wish his hands were still on me. i smile and turn to walk away.