OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT???

A/N Please vote and comment....

________________________________________________________________________

Niall P.O.V

I try to open my eyes but i have this major migraine from this hangover and it is extremely bright in here...I go to turn over but when i do i touch something or someone....My eyes immediately open  to see a naked Elizabeth beside me.... i look down and I'm naked too... Oh god what happen last night..I look for my clothes but i don't see them.. Whose room are we in.. it kinda looks like....Oh god its Zayn's parents room.. i cover her and i both up.. and lightly poke her cheek.. her eyes try to open, but squeeze tighter shut..I whispers

Elizabeth... do you rememeber anything that happen last night??

her eyes still closed

No.. But i have a bad headache....

Elizabeth.. I think we had sex.

Her eyes bust open

What are you talking about........?

Well we are both naked, in zayn's parents bed  you have a hickey  on your breast and i have a few on my chest, and we both have sex hair....

Oh god Niall... i hope we didnt... what if we did....Wheres our clothes..?

i look down well looks like your uh dressed was ripped off of you

That's all i have i can't go home naked 

I need something for this head ache I'm going to find zayn's room to get me some clothes.. come with me and we will go to his sisters room to get you some.

I dont want you to see me naked..

well i already have i covered you up this morning..

i stand up

Ugh.. Niall cover yourself up

she says while standing up pulling  the blanket around her.. 

I smile and walk out the door as she follows behind me we get  some sweats and a tank top from Zayn's sister's room she gets dressed and pulls her hair up.... She looks beautiful even with her make-up smeared all down her face....

We head to Zayn's room i knock but no one answers zayns probably passed out.. I twist the door knob to find  a naked zayn and a Naked Katie all cuddle together... I smile at Elizabeth and she closes her eyes and tells me to hurry.

i grab a pair of sweats and a white v-neck shirt and put it on. I grab Elizabeth's hand and go down stairs and into the kitchen... i go searching through his cabinets for some Advil... i don't find any so i look at her..

do you want to go to the store to get some advil with me...

and maybe to get something to eat... Maybe McDonald's..

Ill go to the store but i dont eat solid foods..

Why not?

Because i don't wanna get fat...

you're no where close to fat your are a twig..What do you eat??

Jello and i drink water...

That's it..?

 yep...

No pizza??

Nope..

Why.. You are so beautiful and weight isn't what shows that.. Your personality is..  

She blushes and looks down....

okay lets go...

I grab her hand and go to the car still trying to remember what happen last night... i need to know...

we go get some Advil and i take her home.. 

i go home and try to remember what happen.. And then i remember everything...

A/N Sorry short chapter......Have alot on my mind......You all will like whats about to come up :)))))