Chapter one: My story

Hello. My name is Haley Whitworth. I'm 17 years old. You can say I'm crazy, messed up, confused, etc., but there is really only one word to explain me. Lonely. It's true, I am crazy, confused, and messed up. I know pretty much nothing about myself. All I know is that my mom was killed in a car accident when I was 3 and my dad was pretty hurt by it. (Who wouldn't be?) Anyway, my brother was born before she died, so he doesn't know much about her. I know that she was pretty because I have a picture of her and I look like her. That's about all I know about her though. I know simple things like my family, friends, and all but I know jack shit about myself. And that is where my story begins. I know that I was bullied a lot and had hardly any friends. I was a lonely girl. People would call me 'Slut' because of the time where I lost my swimsuit bottoms in Billy Jenson's pool. (It was a total accident, but hey, he was Ever since, nothing really improved. People started spreading rumors, calling me names, pulling my hair, and pretty much doing anything to ruin my life. Well enough became enough one day and I, being stupid, tried to kill myself. I tried to pop pills. That didn't work and I survived. Then, I tried to hang myself from the shower rod. It snapped, leaving me alive. I gave up on it and tried to improve my life. So far, not so good.......