Chapter 6: My worst Nightmare

I opened the message and dropped the paper towel I was using when I read it. The tears just started flowing after I saw what it said: Haley, I'm in the hospital. I was taking Hunter for a guy's night and we were hit. Hunter didn't make it....
"NOOOOOO!!!!!!" I screamed and started crying. Olivia runs into the bathroom. I cry really hard for about 5 minutes and she cries along with me.

I then get a text from Charlie. He sent: Is everything okay?  Haley, I'm sorry for your loss. Your father just messaged me with what happened...Do you wanna go home?

I message back: I don't wanna go home.....Dad's all I have and he's in the hospital. And Hunter's gone.....It wouldn't feel like home without him...

He messaged back: Okay, you don't have to. I'm extremely sorry...

Then, it's like my body goes on a rampage.....I can't stop myself. I walk out of the bathroom and out of the school. I walk to the car, and pull my razor blades out of my bag. I keep them in there for emergencies, and now I need them. I cut both of my wrists a total of 5 times apiece. I smile as a watch the blood dripping onto the asphalt. If I die tonight, at least I can be with mom and Hunter. I smile at the thought. And then, nausea and dizziness overwhelm me and I pass out.

Olivia's P.O.V
"Haley? Haley!! Haley!! She's not moving. She's alive, she's breathing, but she's unconcious and she has cuts on her wrists!!! Oh my God, oh my God.......what are we going to do??"
"Relax, Olivia......I'll call 911." Charlie replies.
"911 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher asks.
"It's my girlfriend, she cut herself and she passed out...we need someone, quick..."
"Sir, please calm down and tell me where you are."
" Palmer High School, front parking lot. We're beside a red car and a black jeep."
"Okay sir, just remain calm. We're on our way."
The ambulance pulls up and puts my best friend on the stretcher. I start crying. "Olivia, she's going to be okay. They can stop the bleeding and they can save her. Good thing she didn't cut vertically. That would have killed her."
He calms me down a little by saying this. "You're so good to her, Charlie. I like you for not walking out on her like other guys. I appreciate you being there for her." I say.
"Well, I'm not other guys, and I love her. I'd never do that to her." He says with a gentle reassuring smile.