Chapter 20- Spies

Hey cuties! Surprise chapter here! As an apology for not giving you a long chapter last week. So...

Enjoy!
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

~The day everyone went to their assigned music rooms~

Wendy POV
Everyone went to the music rooms, while me, Romeo-kun, Laxus-san, Cana-chan, and Bachuss-san didn't know what to do.

So we sat in the girl's room. In awkward silence. Until Bachuss-san stopped the quietness with a quick retort.

"Let's spy on them." He said, with an absolute serious and straight face. "Yeah!" Cana-chan said. "Absolutely not." Laxus-san said, making the two drunkards deflate like balloons and land flat on the floor.

"Come on, Laxus! Let's do it! I'm sure you want to check out Mira~" Cana said. Laxus-san widened his eyes a bit and his cheeks tinted pink. Aww~

"Whatever." He said, looking away. I'm surprised he didn't stutter. "I'm in!" Romeo-kun shot up his hand high in the air. I smiled a bit. I knew that he wanted to hear Natsu-san's singing, since he was his idol and all.

"Yeah! Atta boy!" Bachuss-san said, standing up and patting Romeo-kun on the back. Romeo-kun leaned forward a bit from Bachuss-san's strength. I giggled a bit at how much he wanted to be like Natsu-san. It's very admirable!

As for me, I want to be just like Lucy-san! She's pretty, smart, cool, powerful, not.... flat....-chested......

I looked down at my chest in shame. "What's wrong Wendy?" Romeo-kun asked me. Cana-san and Laxus-san understood, and Cana-san patted Romeo-kun on his head. "Girl stuff, buddy." She said. Romeo-kun hesitantly nodded, but I gave him a warm smile to reassure him. He relaxed and turned his direction back.

"Ahem. So are we doing it or not?" Bachuss-san asked. "Heck yeah!" Cana-san exclaimed. "Yes!" Romeo-kun said. "Sure!" I gave a warm smile. Then all our eyes turned to Laxus, who was looking away and crossing his arms.

"You know you want too~" Bachuss-san said in a sing-song voice. We sat there staring at Laxus-san for a while until he caved in. "Okay! Fine. Just don't let anyone see us." We didn't here the last part that he said because we were jumping up and down cheering.

"Let's go!" Cana-san said, and we all nodded and followed her down the halls with smiling faces, and with Laxus-san grumbling behind.

This is going to be SOOO fun!

Romeo POV
We headed down the halls following Cana, and Laxus was now with the pack, not so grumbly anymore.

Then, we reached a wide hall with seven rooms. We decided to enter the closest one to us, which was the closest door on the right.

Luckily for me, it was Lucy and Natsu's room! I silently cheered. We stopped in front of the door, and wondered what we should do now. "What do we do?" Bachuss said.

We were all dumbfounded by what she just said. "You mean you came here with absolutely no plan in mind?!" Laxus whisper/yelled.

"Uhh... yeah." Bachuss said. Laxus slapped his forehead. But then he took something our of his cape. (It was really cool actually. I didn't know that he could do that!)

"You put a cloak behind your cloak?" Cana asked. "An invisible cloak." He said. We gaped at his words. "Where did you get that?!" Wendy asked in a whisper voice. I could tell she was really exited. I smiled knowing that.

"Celestia. She owed me for an.... embarrassing situation back at the GMGs." (In the first book ya'll.) We didn't question him any farther in fear of making him mad.