Have you ever noticed?

Sorry, not a chapter you guys.

Have you ever noticed how there's like some sort of... "Hair Romance Code" in novels?

I did.

Dark haired girls (ex: black, blue, purple) go with

Blondes

Reds

Supernaturals (not natural hair color ex: blue)

Silver (DEFINITELY A LOT OF SILVER)

And Blacks

But never Brown.

Brown haired girls go best with Black haired boys, and I personally think those are the best ships. No blondes tho

Blonde haired girls typically go with brown, supernaturals, or jet black. No blondes

Which is probably why ships look so cute together in anime and novels.

Though in real life, these ships would be absolutely AMAZING!!!

But sadly, blondes don't normally go with their anime hair color pairs in real life, and take blondes like themselves out.

If it's gl, it's usually dark haired girls with light brown haired girls, or blonde haired girls with black haired girls.

Bl, blondes with blacks or browns with supernatural, and even orange with black

Either way, Dark haired girls are typically the most popular in royalty and historical comics, mainly because they are the symbol of elegance and beauty in Japan and Asia generally.

Now that you got the gist of what I'm saying, there are some rule breakers. It's not like they're going against the hair code, but it's like they surpass this hair code and make things even better.

1st, when you see a brown skinned color boy with green hair, it's a blonde girl ship. I love those ships. They are beauty, they are grace, they are making my money go to waste.

2nd, pink haired girls are pretty popular these days, especially with Lucy.

3rd, red haired girls always go to the blondes or browns

4th, black haired boys can actually fit with any girl they want, except for red and orange.

Now think of what I've said, and think of you're fav ships.

Do they follow the hair code?