Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Harry's POV

After another hour of being stuck in traffic we arrive at the venue where the after party is taking place. Outside the place there are a couple of fountains with colored lights fading in and out. There's little square lights on the floor leading all the way up to the entrance. There's a couple of trees with pink flowers. The grass is nicely cut and fresh. The music is so loud.

"Are you gonna go inside or stand out here all night?" Zayn pats my back.

"Sorry. It's just really fancy compared to all the other places we've been to.

"Yeah, just wait 'till we get inside! I heard it's incredible!" Zayn catches up to all the other lads and the girls."

I stand there for a few more seconds and look up at the sky. The stars look so bright an big. A couple of other people pass by me starring at me as if I'm from Planet X or something. Finally walk to the entrance. Thank god there aren't any paps here. I walk through the big glass doors and I'm amazed at the sight. It's dark but with glowing lights all around. Just enough light to see everybody. It was like a club, but better. The tables full of food. The Dj playing nice tracks. I spot the boy and walk over.

"WOW! This is sick!" Marlene says in awe.

"Zayn let's party!" Louis drags him away. Liam looks up and runs towards the entrance. I look towards where Liam is running. Danielle stands there at the entrance. Liam jumps in front of her and kisses her cheek. She smiles and hugs him tight. They haven't seen each other in 3 months. They're finally reunited. One day I might actually find someone special. My thoughts are cut off by Bella tapping my shoulder. I turn to look at her. Her hazel eyes are so beautiful. They have that natural shine and sparkle. Her eyelashes are long and nicely curled. They aren't fake. She has makeup on but very little on her eyes. Her lips are pink and perfectly shaped. Her cheeks are slightly pink. Her jawline is perfect. Her face overall is perfect.

"Are you gonna stand there and inspect every inch of my face or tell me where the bathroom is?" My trance is broken by Bella waving her hand in my face.

"Oh." My face flushes of embarrassment. "Sorry, just walk towards the snack table and it should be to your right."

"Thanks." I stare at her walk away. She walks with such confidence.

"Harry, I know I'm beautiful just stop starring at me!" Niall laughs.

"Shut up Nialler."

"Haha, mate Bella has got you in a trance."

"Tell me about it. She's so hot!"

"Too bad you got off on the wrong foot." Marlene holds a glass of wine in her hand. "Word of advice, don't talk to her at all when she's heated. Just stay shut and don't even apologize."

"She almost killed me! Why did she react like that? When I asked her if she was okay she didn't hear me because of her music. So I kept poking her to get her attention. I don't see what I did wrong."

Marlene and Niall look at each other and back at me. "You're so silly Harry! Her music was never playing in the first place. She heard you, she just didn't want to talk to you or anybody. Why? Because her ex texted her. She hates him so much. So seeing his name just threw her off. Second, you poked her once. She didn't react. You poked her twice, three times. No answer. Obviously she doesn't want to talk. You didn't stop poking her. That annoyed her."

"Mate, you should take notes!" Niall grins.

"What did her ex do? And how did you know he texted her?" I ask curiously.