Making My Move.

It's been four days filled with constant fails, yelling, and embarrassment. Every single day since Yugyeom and I went to the nurse, Nakoudo would find some way to trip me and make me land on Yugyeom in some way. Like on Wednesday, we were walking and she stepped on my heel making me fall forward a little bit just when Yugyeom was about to turn the corner. And at lunch, she would always move to make me sit between her and Yugyeom.

Thankfully, she didn't try anything this morning and I made it to first period without embarrassing myself. But then again, I didn't see Yugyeom yet. I thought that maybe he was just late so I continued the regular morning stretches that we always do while keeping my eye on the door. The late bell rang and there still wasn't any sign of Yugyeom. I thought back to yesterday and remembered him coughing a little during the last period. But he said he was fine.

"Well, of course, he said he was fine," Nakoudo stated when I brought up Yugyeom, "He didn't want any of us to worry, he's a Matchmaker after all" She shrugged like it was normal. I looked at Junior.

"What do you do when Nakoudo does this?" I asked, figuring that he would answer something like 'She gets mad when I stay but I stay with her nonetheless.

"There's nothing I can do really, she goes to school when she's sick, I'm just there to catch her if she falls." Jackson overheard the conversation.

"Awwwwwww so cheesy" He teased "But whenever Mark get's sick, I just stay home with him but when I get sick, Mark doesn't even visit me!" He looked at his boyfriend accusingly. The elder just shook his head with a mouth full of pizza.

"I visited you that one time," he swallowed before continuing, "and I ended up getting sick with you! Ever since then, when I try to see you when you're sick, you're mom kicks me out." I saw Jaebum pout from across the table.

"Youngjae, how come you have never visited me when I got sick?" He turned to the other black haired male with the unnatural frown.

"You're never sick!" Youngjae pushed him slightly, I watched Jaebum think of a time he was sick.

"He's right Jaebum, you're never sick." Junior laughed. Youngjae made a 'Ha' sound, causing the older man to grab him and hug him tightly. It looked painful from where I was sitting.

"You'll be there for me when I do get sick right?" Jaebum cooed uncharacteristically into a struggling Youngjae's ear.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, if you get sick, now let me go!" Nakoudo began to laugh, talking about how Jaebum was being an 'abusive boyfriend'

"No! It's not even hurting him see!" He let go of a panting Youngjae for examination. Once Youngjae was freed, he pushed Jaebum lightly, barely causing the other man to move. Everyone watched for a brief second before bursting into laughter, including Youngjae.

"Ha! Youngjae good job!" Jackson held his hand up for a high-five which Youngjae returned happily.

"So back to Bambam," Nakoudo called attention, "You have to go see him after school and finally make a move."

"But he's sick, I don't want to bother him, or get sick like Mark." I looked down at the lame excuse.

"If you don't walk there yourself and take a picture with him as proof that you did, we will all personally drag you over there and throw you inside." Nakoudo's monotone voice threatened me. I looked up and around the table to see nods. I sighed and hit my face in my arms.

"Fine" I muttered loud enough. Cheers went around the table and Jackson's hand hit my back a little too hard for a congratulatory pat.

I was seriously wondering if I should turn back now, I was already at the park, actually, I've been at the park for over a half hour debating whether or not I should go in. I paced the sidewalk in hopes that someone would spot me and tell me to go home, that would be a good excuse. Like always, my luck went bad and instead of a neighbor, Yugyeom's sister saw me. She opened the door and beckoned me to come closer. I looked both ways before crossing the empty street.