Radio-o-o On

"It's going to be your one week anniversary with Yugyeom! You have to go out tomorrow!" Nakoudo's voice came through my phone, she was lecturing me about how one week anniversaries were important and I was going to have a great time.

"I know it's our one week anniversary and I know I'm going to have a great time, I just don't understand why we have to go out tomorrow, my mom wants to bring my siblings and me to the mall and get clothes."

"Tell your mom that you can get clothes any other day!"

"Nakoudo, you know I can't do that" My mother wasn't strict perse, but once she wants to do something, with her children, it's best not to change her plans.

"I'm sure Yugyeom really wants to celebrate it, romantic stuff is a Matchmaker's specialty!"

"Nakoudo, he could be busy too you don't- hold on." my phone vibrated, telling me I got a call. Checking it, I saw Yugyeom's name and a picture of him he took... When did he take that picture? Mentally scolding myself for being distracted by a small picture, I pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Bambam, I was wondering, do you wanna go out tomorrow? It's uh... Kind of our one week anniversary and I just wanted to hang out." Well shit... I opened my mouth to respond but nothing would come out. "Bambam? It's okay if you--"

"N-no! It's okay! Where are you planning on going?" Okay, I'm fucked now, why did I say I would go?! I ran my hand through my hair and clenched my jaw.

"Bambam, I can tell you're lying. If you're busy we really don't have to go." I knew he was trying to sound sympathetic and understanding but all I heard was disappointment.

"I really want to go, but my mom wants to bring me to the mall tomorrow to go buy clothes and the last time I tried to change her plans I was scolded and she blamed me for doing all these things and-"

"Okay, I see you really want to go on a date tomorrow, I'll just meet you at the mall and hopefully I'll be able to steal you away from your mom." I breathed in trying to catch my breath. It was a good thing that he cut me off because taking fast really gets a person out of breath.

"Y-yeah" I managed to let out. Once he hung up I got back on my call with Nakoudo.

"I'm taking it Yugyeom called you and asked you out" I knew she couldn't see it but I pouted.

"Psh, no" Why do I bother lying to a Matchmaker that can tell whether a person is lying or not? I have no idea.

"Oh you liar, what did you say?" I didn't feel like explaining the whole conversation so I settled with tricking her.

"I'm going to the mall tomorrow with my mom." It wasn't a lie, I am going to the mall tomorrow, with my mom too, I just don't think that I'll be staying with her for the whole time. It's been a while since I was able to trick her like this.

"What?! You actually told him no?! I can't believe you actually-" Never being a good lair that would hold in his laugh so see how far it would go, I burst out laughing, cutting her off mid-sentence.

"Nakoudo! Yugyeom is going to the mall too. He said he was going to..." I stopped laughing and immediately blushed remembering what he said, "Steal me from my mom..."

"Awww Yugyeom actually said that? So cute~! He will definitely be able to convince your mom, he's so nice and sweet and-"