Chapter 7: Lovers?

(( WARNING! The first part of this chapter is NOT for younger audiences! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! ))

Their kiss intensified more and more as passion began to take control over their bodies. But Ethan kept his hands to himself. Deep down, he was still afraid of the tall vampire lady and he didn't want to make a mistake.

"Ohhh I missed the touch of a man. It's been too long." she whispered in his ear. "There is no need to be afraid. Do whatever you want with me."

Hearing this, he started to touch her amazing body and he even dared to grope her breasts and butt. Since she responded to these actions with moaning, he continued feeling her up.

"You're still clothed. We should change that." Alcina suggested in a erotic voice and helped Ethan undress. When he was finally naked, she looked down and her eyes widened in shock and delight. "Oh my! You are certainly... gifted down there." she bit her lip.

Alcina took a step back and lifted the night dress over her head, revealing her undergarments. "How the hell did she get lingerie her size?" Ethan thought to himself. "Did she made them herself?" After she got rid of her undergarments as well, he admired her naked body in the moon- and candlelight. Her porcelain skin was flawless, not a single wringle could be seen.

"I can't wait anymore." she said to Ethan and pushed him onto the bed, crawling on top of him and starting another make-out session. They kissed as if their lifes depended on it and until they were out of breath.

"Let us forget the world out there. Forget everything. Tonight is all about us." she whispered and began grinding against him. Finally, she raised her hips, lowering herself onto Ethans member and the two became one.

It felt like a thousand fireworks had just exploded all at once. The pleasure they both experienced was unlike anything they had ever felt. "Ohhhhhh so good. And it's a perfect fit." Alcina commented and began riding him, moaning louder and louder in the process.

Eventually Ethan had to push her down and silence her up with a kiss, afraid that she would wake up his daughter. "Careful." he said.

She just nodded and continued to kiss him. Alcina had to restrain herself from slamming her hips down onto him, as her weight could have broken Ethans bones.

After what seemed like an eternity, she stopped and rolled over and Ethan thrusted into her with all his strength. They never stopped kissing, nor could they keep their hands to themselves during the entire time.

Both reached their climax at the same time, their cries of pleasure muffled by another kiss. "Wow..." Ethan managed to say after they had catched their breath.

Alcina smiled and stretched herself. She was happy, VERY happy. "I've never felt so alive..." she purred. "Hm... but I want more. You think you can keep up?"

"For you, Mylady? Always." he answered with a smile.

She put a finger on his lips and whispered. "Call me Alcina."

They continued to have sex long into the night, five times in total. When they were finally satisfied they cuddled under the blankets, sweaty and exhausted but happy.

(( End of erotic content ))

When he awoke, Ethan didn't feel Alcinas body next to him. He sat up and saw her instead at the fireplace, dressed in a bathrobe. She was holding Rosemary in her arms and played with her. "Who's a good little girl, hm? That's right, you are." she said, tickling the tiny human being.