Like the Wind

New school, new life, new social pack that you'll have to assimilate into. A new pack to call home....to call family. Will they accept an omega such as yourself?

You stared at the building of Tyvat High, with a face of nervousness. Your hands were currently clenched, holding your backpack straps tightly.

You just moved to Mondstat from Liyre, after your parents received a new job. You were sad to leave your friends, such as Xiangling and Hu Tao. You would miss their crazy personalities and weird quirks that would make them....ya know.....them.

Taking a deep breath, you took the first step into the building. A whole whirlwind of scents attacked you, and you had to take a few deep breaths to steady yourself. From what you could tell, there were many Alphas, Betas and Omegas currently at the school (which made sense, since it was a school for all three of them) and that there was someone-a omega- coming your way.

"Hey! Are you [Name]?! [First Name] [Last Name]?!"

A loud peppy voice boomed out, and you blinked at the girl that suddenly appeared in front of you. She had long brown hair, with bright brown eyes and a red headband that resembled rabbit ears. She currently smiled at you, with a hand out.

You took the hand, shaking it politely.

"That's me. You are...?" You asked, and she bounced up and down.

"So I was right! I did smell a new scent and I knew it had to be you! Or....the Knights of Favonius would have to intervene! Oh that's right, I'm forgetting something! My name is Amber! I will be your adviser for today!" She said, and you nodded.

How did you meet such an eccentric girl? Amber took no time in grabbing your hand and started dragging you around the school. She started blabbing on about all the different facilities the school holds, with you trying to remember everything.

"So, so! What do you think about the school? Principal Jean really outdid herself, didn't she?" Amber asked, spreading praise. You could only nod, the school was really pretty.

"Hmm...then let's enter the library!" Amber said suddenly, dragging you towards a brown door with the words "Library" written above it. Amber opened the door and you walked in, before staring in awe.

The library was much larger than you thought it would be, with books filling each corner of the room. It was divided into two floors, with the top one featuring a couch and....and a fridge?

A lady walked up to the both of you, and smiled. She was very pretty, with light brown hair curling around her face, with purple roses as accents. The lady also wore a witches hat, so you assumed that she liked magic.

"How cute. You must be the new student. My name is Lisa, the librarian of this wondrous library." Lisa introduced herself, giggling slightly to herself.

You greeted her back, and before you could ask a question, Amber suddenly raced to the door. "I've got to go, sorry [Name]! Principal Jean wants to see me!"

Ah, she must have got mind-linked a command, since you were new to the pack you didn't have this ability yet. You nodded, as you watched Amber rush away at the speed of light.

But what were you meant to do now? Amber did pretty much ditch you.
Lisa seemed to hear your thoughts, as she laughed.

"Feel free to look around, Amber will be back soon."

"Alright...." You said, starting to walk around the huge library. Rows and rows of books filled your vision, and you wondered if they had any manga books. You really liked manga books, as they were simple yet really amazingly drawn like wow.

Artists are just talented.

Being absorbed in your books, you failed to notice a gaze set on you. However you did notice the wind picking up around you, or a scent that smelt like the wind. It was hard to explain, but you found it really nice. Perhaps there was a nice breeze coming from the window.

When you did find your manga, you walked up to them and scanned the shelves to see what series they had. To your surprise, they had a whole lot of them.

"Ehe."

You turned your head to meet green eyes, with hints of blue in them. A boy, with a large smile. He had dark blue hair that was braided at the front, gradually going to aqua blue. He wore the same school uniform as yourself, so he was definitely a part of this school.

You just stared quietly before returning to your searching, you assumed the Ehe was just a noise that came out of his mouth. But then the boy poked your shoulder, and you turned your head again.

"Hi there. My name is Venti! What's your name, my pretty friend?" The boy, or Venti introduced himself, and you smiled, a slight blush forming on your face.

"My name is [Name]. I'm new here." You responded, and he nodded. "I thought so. After all, I smelt you coming from a mile away."

You opened your mouth, only to close it. Was your scent that strong? Venti saw this and his face suddenly turned serious, as if he was thinking about something.

"So uh Venti..." You start, before sniffing because your nose was itchy. The same wind scent appeared and you gasped quietly. So it was him, not the breeze.

You now know that he's an Alpha and he's in front of you.

"You're an Alpha...?"

He nodded, breaking out of his thoughts, eyes locking onto yours. You were lost in his eyes, and you could tell he was as well.

"And you're a sweet little Omega." He said softly, and your brain went soft. You just met him but you would kill yourself and everyone in the room for him.

Is that a normal feeling? Dang it why did you have to leave the pack before they could teach you more about yourself.

"How cute you two." Lisa said out of nowhere, picking up a book nearby. You jumped, as Venti laughed. His laugh was even musical and you knew.

Venti would become something to you, if not already. The Omega inside you knew it, stirring quietly.

It seems like this year at school will be very interesting.
___________
Thanks for reading this story! I've had this for a while actually and yet I never finished. I was bored so I decided to finally write it all!

I know about the a/b/o dynamic and such but I'm not that knowledgeable so sorry if I got some things wrong. One day I want to write a proper story with this dynamic haha

Miku out!