Increasing Gusts

"Paimon has been wondering, why has the wind been so blowy?" She did a little spin, except midway, she flew backwards suddenly. You turned around, watching your emergency food-I mean-partner struggle against the rising gust.

"Hmm....no idea. They do call this the city blessed by the God of Freedom. The Wind is being free!" You said matter of factly, and the wind decided to lessen its force, allowing Paimon to return to your side. She huffed, ready to yell.

"But this wind is too blowy!"

As Paimon said that, the wind decided to pick up even more, causing yourself to brace against it, allowing the wind to hopefully finish its course. But Paimon was definitely right, this wind was definitely abnormal.

You two were currently in Mondstrat, here to visit Kaeya, who had something for you. Apparently it was something you wanted, but at this point there was just too many.

Your brother/sister, gone from your clutches.

The amount of scars you've had and dealt.

What could Kaeya have for you?

You shook your head, clearing those thoughts away.

Your gaze rested on the statue of the God Barbados, who strangely looked familiar. The twin braids carved delicately onto the statue, along with the face shape and mould......

It kind of looked like Venti.

You asked Paimon, and Paimon disagreed, as she couldn't think that someone like him could be a high and mighty god.

The wind suddenly blew full force, Paimon blasting away. You laughed nervously, as the wind almost had a mind of its own.

"I think the wind hated your answer!" You yelled, and the wind seemed to agree with you, making Paimon fly upwards.

"Aaaaaaah! Help me!!!!!"

Speaking of Venti.......

You were hoping to run into him, because he seemed to just be here most of the time.

He seemed to like you the most, as he never left your side. You were okay with that but.....

Paimon hated that. Paimon was your partner that was always by your side and then her role is stolen by a stupid bard?! She didn't particularly hate him, she just hated everything he did.

He kept calling her emergency food. Which is so mean.

"Paimon? Come on! We have to go the Knights of Favonius headquarters!" You yelled, as Paimon finally returned to your side. The wind finally died down, and you two continued your course.

Arriving at the guild, Kaeya was waiting for you at the front, having a package in his hands. You conversed with him, and he gave you the package.

"It fell from the sky. It's a wonder I didn't get hit by it." He said to you, as your hands brushed with his. You felt his hands, soft but tough, and couldn't help but blush at the sudden contact.

At that moment, the wind went full throttle, attacking Kaeya. He struggled to keep himself on the ground as the wind directed him away from you.

"Kaeya!" You cried out, as he was blasted across the city. Luckily, he had his wind glider, so he was able to somewhat regain control of his movements. At the end he was out of the city.

"Wah! This wind is out to get us!" Paimon yelled. Your sword was out, vary. An attack meaning that this wind was being caused by someone.

But who? Where?