kurken 😊😊

Enjoy

It was 2 a.m. in the Kuzume a household, Kenma was still playing video  game , he noticed the time and though * We have practice early in the morning *.

He thought about texting kuroo so he can somehow make him fall asleep but he battle with his thought if he should call or text . Kenma thought * I'll feel guilty but it the only way I can go to sleep*.

Kenma decide to text Kuroo even though his asleep, [ But you never know if people awake , well back to the story😅] Kenma grabbed the phone and started texting My Rooster❤❤❤🥰

Kuroo woke up to an > beep < and he rolled over and grabbed the phone , he saw that - - Kitten🥰🥰❤❤-  was texting him and answered.

My Rooster❤❤❤🥰- Kitten , can't sleep again I presume
                                Seen

Kitten🥰🥰❤❤- Yes , can't sleep
                                Seen

My Rooster❤❤❤🥰-Kitten want me to text you while you fall asleep
                               Seen

Kitten🥰🥰❤❤- yeah , I might fall asleep.                 Unread

Kitten🥰🥰❤❤- Kuroo are you there?
                                Unread

Kitten🥰🥰❤❤- Good night❤
                                Unread

Kenma put his phone down , he walk over to the tv and turn it off , went to the bed and he told himself to sleep but was upset that his boyfriend didn't answered , but than again it late to be awake.

Kenma was about to close his eyes and he heard his phone ringed and saw it was his love , "  hey.... , I though you were asleep "
"Well nope , my beloved Kitten need help and here I am to the rescue.. also look out your window" . Kenma walk up and look through his window and saw his boyfriend in pijamas smiling at him , Kenma open his window and let his boyfirend in [ his room is in first floor ].

Kuroo walk in to lie in the bed , he says " turn off the light's to cuddle with me " while smiling sweetly at kenma, who smile at him while going to bed with him.

In the bed cuddling while kuroo plays with kenma hair , he says " once you text me , an needed me to text you , I was headed to your house to cuddles with you so you can sleep , kitten" , he heard snore and chuckle.
"Well good night kitten , love you " while fell asleep too.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Picture not mines but here you go , hope you like the stories .