Make it even (angst)

(Tw: angst
Self harm
Attempted suicide but it didn't fully work)

Lewis stared at a wall, his arms folded over a desk as he held his skull in his hands.

He was stressed yes along with worried and overall conflicted.

Why you ask?
Well it all started with a fight that lewis and arthur had gotten into yesterday, and something that Arthur has said had really unnerved the ghost man.

"I don't deserve your forgiveness...

Your right....I don't deserve love..."

Lewis had thought that maybe his cause of death was that Arthur was jealous of him and vivi, and as such the idea formed that he might have killed lewis in order to have vivi to himself. which was one of the main reasons he blew up when he first came back to life, hellbemt on getting his revenge.

But after a chat with mystery he had come to find that his idea was wrong. So, so,so very wrong.

Arthur had never had feelings for Vivi, and had feelings for someone else. Who this was however was still unknown to the clueless fancy ghost.

Arthur stared down at the edge of a cliff, staring down at the spikes below him his mind heavy and the only thing running through his head..of course being the one and only voice that drove him to this point.

"Do it Arthur...Maybe this will make that loser Lewis forgive you.....Make it even Arthur..." the voice would coo to him, forcing his body to move just a little.

"....I deserve this.....I made him suffer so long....so.....I deserve to suffer just as much...I ruined his life.." Arthur murmured, not noticing that half of his body had already turned green, Overtaken by the terrible color.

"What are you waiting for.....jump.."

Vivi would burst into Lewis's room, startling the poltergeist greatly.

"Vivi?! What's the..." just as Lewis was about to finish his sentence he got a sight of the emotions running through Vivi's eyes. Fear, Sadness and so so much worry clear to see in her eyes.

"Lewis.....Arthur is in danger....We have to hurry!! I'll explain later just follow me!!" She checked out through tears in her eyes before running downstair, Mystery on her tail.

"...he's not gonna actually do it...is he......oh..oh god...." once in the van and they had started driving, Vivi had explained to Lewis what the situation was through choked sobs as she tried to concentrate on the road, already having to speed over several limits in her panicked state.

"I knew he was upset over it...even though I know by now that he didn't do it.....but....but this far...i.....i... I don't understand.." lewis whispered.

Before he would have proably been happy about this but now...all he could feel was worry and guilt.

"Just...one..step...is all I have to take....and it will be over..." Arthur murmurs softly to himself, his eyes shining a bright green as he stepped closer to the edge.

"ARTHUR DON'T DO IT!" Lewis shouts, startling arthur so much that he accidentally stepped backwards, forgetting that their wasn't any land beneath his foot.

.....

"ARTHUR!!!"