wait really

"It's you Lee" I said

"O-oh" Lee said

...............................................

Gaara POV 

"I know you don't feel the same way about me bu-" I said but I was cut of by Lee kissing me, I widened my eyes then closed them and kissed him back, after what felt like hours of kissing we both pulled back and panted to catch our breath, he smiled at me and said "I like you to Gaara" 

"So do you want to be my boyfriend Gaara?" Lee said

"Of course dork" I said

"Oooooooo~ Gaara has a boyfriend" ??? said

(In my head) "wait I know that voice......KANKURO!?!?"

"Kankuro what are you doing here" I said

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go and do something but your already doing someone" (that was suppose to be a dirty joke 🙃) 

"KANKURO WHAT THE FUCK" I said in an angry tone

"Sorry had to lil bro" Kankuro said

"Hey Kankuro shouldn't you be doing someone to like Kiba" I said in a sarcastic tone

"You know Gaara I'm gonna go do Kiba know that you've said that" Kankuro said

"Well just make sure he can walk by tomorrow ok Kankuro >:[" I said (the emoji thing is his expression)

"Ok, Lee also make sure my brother can walk tomorrow to okay"  Kankuro said* insert lenny face*

Lee started to blush a lot.

"I-well-I mean- I don't- I mean....." Lee said

"Thanks Kankuro you broke him" I said annoyed

"Maybe if you kiss him he won't be broken" Kankuro said

"Ugh whatever" I said as I kissed him and he snapped back to reality and kissed me back,  during that Kankuro had left, probably to go fuck his boyfriend, Lee suprised me by picking me up and I believe he was carrying me to his house he walked in and he brought me to,his room and put me on it and lied down grabbed me and started cuddling me I was confused on what he was doing but I didn't care I liked it, after a few minutes of cuddling he got up and went to change after he came back he asked if I wanted to spend the night to which I said yes to, he told me to go change and that I could wear his clothes, after I changed I got in his bed and we just cuddle until we both fell asleep.

Hey lovely thank you for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed! Bye ❤

Words 417