Three Secrets

Gaara POV

I wake up because Lee is trying to get me up I guess, to be honest it was annoying but it's probably important so I get up and and look at him kinda upset.

G: What is it.

L: I'm sorry to wake you up but your brother and sister knocked on the door and asked if you were here.

G: Did you tell them I was here...

L: Yeah I did, is that wrong...?

G: God damnit, yeah it kinda is, I now have to explain why I'm here.

L: Oh, well I let them in, there in the livingroom.

G: Alright let me get changed and I'll go talk to them...

L: Okay!

Lee exited the room, and I sat at the end of the bed wondering what I should do, but I just end up agreeing to just telling them the truth, and I mean what is Kankuro gonna do I have blackmail against him. I get changed and walk out to the living room, I sit down and Temari starts talking.

T: So Gaara, me and Kankuro have talked and we have decided to tell you two secrets.

Kk(Kankuro): I'll go first, so Gaara I've been in a relationship with Kiba for about 5 months and I wanted to tell you.

T: And I've been in a relationship with Tenten for 3 months.

G: Oh well than um, Lee should we tell them?

L: I mean if you're fine with it than I am.

G: Okay than well me Lee have been together for like what 3 weeks.

T & Kk: Oh!

Kk: Well looks like were all gay, heh yeah but I'm happy that you could tell us that Gaara.

G: And I'm happy that you two could tell me too.

T: Sibling hug?

G & Kk: Yeah.

Kk: but Gaara you do know that I already knew that you were with Lee right.

G: Wait...SHIT THAT'S RIGHT!

T: HUH! I'M SORRY WHAT! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME KANKURO YOU BITCH!

Kk: Sorry....?

G: you do realize that you dead right?

Kk: Yeah...? 🙁

K the end

Any ways bye lovelys ❤

Words 355