Rules

Here we are, the rules. Actually there aren't many rules. This chapter is probably going to be really short.

The first rule I have is simply to be polite. I don't want to see anyone freaking out over something I say in their review. I'm trying to help, okay? That's kind of exactly what a review is.

Second rule isn't really a rule, but I know I need to mention this somewhere just in case. If you want me to keep your review private and not publish it in this book just tell me, I'll remove it. However, I have no idea why anyone would want that. I mean, if you keep it public everyone can see your book and you basically a get free shout out.

Rule three is something I actually already mentioned. Oh, but before I tell you that, you need to know the password is malk. Anyways, like I said in the description I won't be reviewing books that are romances, fan fictions, or mature. I thought I'd mention this again for good measure. I also won't be reviewing books that don't have a story. Basically, I mean things like poems, awards, and essays.

Rule four isn't really a rule. It's just something you might want to do. You can save this book to your reading list so you know when your review is ready. Again, it's not needed, you don't have to do it, only if you want to.

Rule five... Oh wait there is no rule five. Uh, this is awkward.