Chapter 4

The rest of the day, you've spent thinking back on what happened during lunch. You didn't know what to say- it all happened so quickly.

You were so curious to know what happened between that kid and Cassandra. But nobody really knew.
You couldn't say you were surprised though, by how aggressive Cassandra seemed to be and how she didn't have patience for shit.

A part of you wanted to get to know her, and become close to her. There's something about her, that you really liked.
You felt your face heat up, as your heart raced.

"You good, (Y/N)?" Pico asked. You turned your head towards him, snapping out of your thoughts.
You smiled at him, nodding. "Yeah- I'm fine." You said quietly.

You guys were in your last block, luckily school was about to end. And you were finishing some school work.
The teacher soon called out for the class to start packing their things, as kids got up from their seats.

The end-of-the-day bell soon rung, the teacher dismissing you and your class.
You walked out the class with Pico by your side.
The hallway soon became flooded with kids, getting loud really fast. "Oh uhm- me, Nene, and Darnell were planning on hanging out after school, and I was thinking of letting you come with us." Pico said, giving you a sweet smile.
You smiled back, getting excited. "Yeah sure! Sounds cool!" You said.

Pico looked happy, his smile widening. "Alrighty! I'll make sure to let Nene and Darnell know." The ginger haired boy said.

You and Pico walked out of the school, as you both were walkers. "I'll let my parents know that I'll be getting home a bit later-" you said, pulling out your phone as you started to text your parents.

You sent them the text, putting your phone away as you looked back at Pico. "Alright! So, where are we heading?" You asked him. He looked at you, pulling out his phone to  look at the text message Nene gave him. "I just got a text from Nene, apparently we're going to skate park to hangout."

"Ooooo, it's been a hot fucking minute since I've been in a skate park." You said. "Yeah, we usually go there a few times a week, mainly just to hang out and watch other kids on their skateboards. A lot of the kids in our school go there as well." Pico said.

You and Pico soon made it to the skate park. You looked around, seeing kids riding on their skateboards and a lot of older teens hanging out in large groups.

Pico soon led you through the skate park, meeting up with Nene and Darnell. "Hey guys!" Nene said, blushing a bit as Pico walked up next to her. "Hey" Pico softly smiled. "Thanks for letting me come, means a lot." You said, facing towards them.

"No problem, we felt like bringing you along." Darnell said, leaning against Nene as he laughed. Nene pushed him off, groaning in annoyance.

"I still can't believe what happened earlier on, it was so fucking crazy- Pico, were you there?" Darnell said, looking at Pico. "No, but I've heard about what happened, the word got around fast." Pico looked at you and Nene. "Yeah, I've told Pico about what happened. Yet, I'm still confused on what the hell got Cassandra to snap like that." She said. "I mean, I'm not surprised or anything. Do you see the way she be acting." Darnell commented, grabbing a lighter out of his pocket along with a cigarette.

"Speaking of Cassandra-" Nene soon pointed at a girl with red hair.
The girl known as Cassandra. She was a bit far from you guys, while she was in a group of punks/goths, leaning against a pole with a cigarette in her hand.
Your heart started to race, immediately looking away from her. "What the fuck is she doing here?" Darnell said, while looking at the goth girl. "I wouldn't be surprised if she really doesn't give a shit about what happened earlier. Just another day for her, I guess." Pico laughed out.