The Beginning.

✨Aubrey's POV✨

You know the story of Romeo and Juliet right, well that's not how my Love Story goes. My story is totally different. It all started when I moved from my small town in Illinois. My dad told me that mom and him were having another baby. And that are small duplex wouldn't cut it for are growing family. Once are duplex was put up for sale, my parents decided a new city and life would be great for us. So my dad went to his boss and told him to transfer us to Los Angeles, California. Of course the boss who's name was Don decided to make my mom and dads wishes of moving come true. And soon we were put on a plane and flown to L.A. I guess I was okay with it, I wasn't popular at my old school and my best friends were my dogs. Nova and Riker. Pretty pathetic huh. Although I did have a human BestFriend too. Her name was Missy Crescent. We hung out all the time until she moved to California. That's also why I'm partly excited. She said she was going to L.A and that means if she goes to the same high school I could see my bestfriend again. Anyways I might not have told you....I'm pretty forgetful. My name is Aubrey May O' Neil. I am 16 years old and getting my drivers license next week.

______________________________________________

OMG Lovelies......Look I'm back. But with a new story. I'm having writers block for my other one although there will be an update tonight. Anyways I think this book will be good. :p I'll write to you all in the next update byyyye! ✨♥✨♥✨♥♥✨♥