Continuing

(AN)
Sorry for not posting anything for this story lately!!! I'm updating now so I hope it was worth the wait 🥲

Deidara POV:
We continued walking down the path towards our destination. I was listening to the breeze blow through the large trees that surrounded myself and my partner until he broke the silence.

"Deidara senpai! My legs hurt...let's take a break, okay?" Tobi cried as he dragged his legs, slowly falling behind me. I sighed in annoyance.

"We already took a break at the dango shop. Once we get closer to the town, we can set up our tent and rest." I told him.

"B-but I'm tired now...its like, 2 hours until then senpai! Can't you atleast make a clay dragon to fly us there....?" Tobi pleaded as he fell even further behind.

"We have to arrive unnoticed you moron! Now hurry up, hm!" My fists clenched and I whipped my head around to face Tobi. I couldn't see his face but, for some reason seeing Tobi exhausted like that made my chest hurt.

Now don't get me wrong, there's no way I'd like him but...

"Come here you dumbass..."

Tobi POV:

"Come here you dumbass..." Deidara growled glaring at me. I hesitantly hurried over to him.

"Yes senpai?" I asked but in a flash, Deidara swept me off my feet and into his arms. I started to slip but he grabbed onto my cloak and held me close to the point I could smell him.

"D-dei-..."

"Shut up... we don't have time to waste so hurry and get your stamina back, hm..." He interrupted. My head rested on his chest and I coukd feel my face burning up. I'm so glad I wore a mask.

I...still loved Rin...my entire plan is to avenge her and I swore she was the only girl for me yet....

Deidara makes my heart skip a beat whenever he's near....

(Time skip)

About halfway through the walk, I walked on my own the rest of the way there.... I could tell Deidara was exhausted after such a long walk.

"Senpai! There is a natural hot springs nearby! Lets go together!" I cheered as he zipped up our tent. He shrugged and nodded which made me really happy!

Once we both got to the hotsprings which was only a 3 minute walk, we started to undress. I took off my clothes until I was only left in my mask and boxers.

"Senpai! Lets-" I started but after seeing Deidara in just boxers and his hair down, my face started to feel hot and I was left speechless.

Deidara POV:

Tobi is acting weird. I decided to come with him to the hotsprings to relax and, he's not saying much ever since we got in.

I lowered myself more in the water until just my eyes and nose were out. The heat from the water was relaxing and I could feel all my troubles melt for a moment.

"Senpai!! Look!!" Tobi called out to me. I wasn't happy about being interrupted but, I complied. He stood on a tall rock and waved. I have to admit, he had a great body.  I wish I could see his face.

All of a sudden, Tobi jumped. My heart skipped a beat in fear until I realized....he wanted to splash me...  God dammi-

Tobi POV:

I wanted to stir up some fun so I jumped. I landed close to Deidara leaving a large splash that got all of him. I looked over and could tell....he was going to kill me...

"Tobi!" Deidara yelled as he started swimming towards me. Well shit....

"Gah! Don't hurt me Deidara senpai!" I  pleaded and failed to run away as he caught up to me in an instant. He didn't have his clay so I wonder how he was going to kill me.

"Tobi you're so dead!" Deidara hissed as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to shore. As he was pulling me out, he missed a step to get out and we both slipped.

"Owie..." I sniffled and opened my eyes to see Deidara ontop of me. I blushed madly as he groaned, a bit hurt from the slip.

I could feel his hot breath on my chest which made me feel all sorts of things at once. Deidara slowly realized what position he was in.

"G-gah!" He stuttered and pushed himself up. He stared down on me helplessly. After a few seconds he got up and started to quickly get dressed before running back to the tent.

I just stayed there dumbfounded.