37

"Take care of fang for me" ying said as she closed her eyes as everyone look at her curiously."Its is now or never"ying thought as a her body was immiting a blinding blue and yellow light inside the whole room.

"Ying what are you doing? "inosuke ask while covering his eyes but ying didn't answer him as she continue her job.She look at her watch and it was striking at 10 o'clock.She then chanted something as she held her hands on the air.

"Hear these word,hear these rhymes
beed the hope inside my mind
Send me back to where I'll find
In what I wish in place and time"
"Arc of time:Last ages"

After the blinding light vanished ying slowley open her eyes only to see the time just went back five minutes from the present one."What?Only five minutes?I hope i can save fang ...and the others with that"ying lastly said as she remembering some happy moments of her with fang and their friends while enjoying at the beach before she tremble on the floor.

"Ahhh what happen?Did I just saw fang and yaya got stab?" boboiboy shouted as a memory pop up in his mind and he felt it weird."Yeah I saw it too and its look like real"inosuke said as he walk near them."Hey fang are you alright? "yaya ask fang who is looking with them." Yeah I'm fine,I can believe I saw my own death.Where's ying?"fang ask as they saw ying was nowhere to be seen."Ohh yeah I remember ying said that flavine and his pet armin is connected to each other so if we take down flavine first that beast will be easy to take down next"boboiboy said as everyone nod.

"That brat I bet she uses that power to bring back time" flavine murmured as he saw the others were attacking him."Gravity lift"yaya attack first while lifting some metals part and she throw it to flavine with grate weight."Ahh this is so heavy"flavine said while deflecting the metals.He didn't notice boboiboy lightning and inosuke where on his both side as they quickly slash him with there swords."Tsk,Armin"flavine shouted then Armin quickly run through them while throwing some spikes on them."This will be your last"fang appeared in front of him as he created his strongest shadow forms."Shadow dragon"the whole room then became darker as a big shadow dragon appear on front of them.It started to open its mouth and started to pull them all towards it mouth."Gravity assistance"yaya uses her power to make her and her friends stay on the ground except flavine and Armin who is trying to hold on something.

"You moron you really don't know when to give up ha?" boboiboy lightning said as he dashed thought them and destroyed what they were holding throwing them inside the dragons mouth."Ahh please help me.Fria,annie,marco save meeee"flavine shouted as Armin was already been eated and he knew he would be the next."Huh,is that ying?"inosuke shouted making everyone alerted.They saw ying was floating towards the dragons mouth unconsciously."Um going to save her"fang said but he was stop when they saw zenitsu run up to her and grab her back into the ground.Fang then dismissed his shadow dragon and run next to his wife.

"Y-ying wake up,we won the battle"fang said while shaking her shoulders." F-fang ying is not breathing anymore"yaya said as she check her best friends pulse."You gotta be kidding me,she didn't do anything"fang shouted as yaya were now crying while boboiboy comforting her."She did something fang"they heard zenitsu said.

***
"This place is beautiful" ying was amused at the place she was seing.It has a land full of different flowers and a small little pond near it.She was enjoying the view on it until she heards some laugh from the distance.She slowley walk to the directions and after she passed down the bushes. Her eyes widen looking into someone.

"Hahaha daddy wait for me" a four year old girl with black hair and a pair of red eyes were running after to her father who run towards the bushes."W-where is he"the little girl said and was about to cry when someone tap her shoulder.She look over to it only to see her mother smiling at her."Come on let's find your daddy"her mother said as the girl then smiled back again.They were slowley walking when suddenly--"Bwahhhh".

"Ahhhhhhhh" the little girl scream in fear as she saw a figure while wearing a scary mask in front of them."Don't scared her like that fang"her mother said then her father quickly take off his mask."Sorry ying.Ohh is my little miko got scared"her father teasingly said."The girl named as miko just pout them her father just cupped her cheecks.

"Let's go back there,the snacks are ready" her mother said and the three of them walk back.Ying on the other side was shocked seing something she didn't expected."Is this our future?Why am I seing this?"ying thought as she was really confused.As she continue watching them.A spaceship that seems familiar to her arrive making her future self and husband got startled.Someone then walk out from there and they get ready their fighting pose. "Mommy I'm scared" the little girl said while hugging her mother."Don't worry we will protect you"her father said before facing the enemy.A sluggish,ugly alien appeared as it gives chills towards the kid.

"Its flavine" ying shouted while her eyes were widen looking at them.She was having a hard time processing all the events she was seing until she only saw her future husband was been killed before the alien leave."Fang,hold still fang.I'm going to call yaya for help"she heard her future self as it was typing something on her watch."Miko promise me to take care of your mother okay"her father lastly said as he poke her forehead before leaving."Daddy"the little girl cried as her mother just hugged her.

"No fang,don't leave me" ying said as she was crying and she run next to him when suddenly she heard someone calling her

"YING!"