🔞Chapter 7🔞

BEFORE READING JUST KNOW THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT!!

you know how i said i would read straight smuts last night? well... that didn't work out because every story i picked was either a slow burner or didn't have any REAL GOOD smut in it. I don't have the attention span to read slow burners so i'm just gonna try my best.

Also to the fellow authors out there, if you're one of those who likes to ruin smuts, just know i hate you. I was so ready but you just HAD to ruin it. Stop teasing us.

Back to the story.

Jungkook stood up and walked over to Y/N, staring down at her.

She looked up at him and their eyes met.

They stared at each other for awhile

"Alexa shuffle my music playlist." Y/N suddenly said.

Jungkook looked at her questionably.

"Neo is still out there, remember?" she asked.

Jungkook nodded then slammed his lips on hers before she could think about it any longer and regret her decision and leave him.

At first she was stiff but she slowly melted into the kiss.

His tongue explored every inch of her warm cavern.

He moved down to her jawline, then her neck.

He left butterfly kisses all over her neck. He knew she loved those.

"can i leave hickeys?" he asked in a husky voice.

"just do whatever." Y/N answered, enjoying the moment.

Jungkook started leaving hickeys.

As Y/N was already stripped naked, he went back up to her mouth and kissed her then he squeezed her boobs, causing her to slightly moan in his mouth.

That was one of the things he missed most, drinking up her moans.

His fingers started to trace her body.

He broke the kiss, "are you sure you're okay doing this?" he asked one last time.

"yes." Y/N answered.

Right now she could care less, she just wanted this moment to last forever.

His hands slowly moved down her body until they reached her vagina. His hand slowly traced around her vagina until he started to rub her clit.

Y'all let's take a breather

Y'all let's take a breather. i'm embarrassed writing this 😭😭

Ok jp, let's do this!! I'm always ruining the moment I'M SORRY.

Y/N was letting out muffled moans. She was trying to stay quiet but it's been six years and on top of that he still somehow remembers all her favorite spos!