Prologue

All my life Ive been an unfortunate creature. All my life Ive been a hopeless romantic. Each day hoping, i might meet the one. And i almost gave up, I almost lost hope,
but then i found him, or should I say he found me.  And I feel in love with every inch of him. He was my world. I didnt know my purpose for living, I didnt have one until I laid eyes on him and you know what?  he gave me that purpose. He taught me how to love. How to forgive and love others, how to forgive and love myself. Whenever I would see him smile, all the troubles in my life vanished, because having him in my life was the only positive I needed that could outweight all the negatives.

     He was completely beautiful. I mean everyone found their own faults in him, but to me he was perfection. He was like the snow before it gets dirty and shoveled all over the place. He was just pure, and filled with all things great and wonderful. He promised me the world. But I didnt want the world. All I wanted was him, and his love. And so thats what he promised me. He promised me his love, and his self for all of eternity. Being with him didnt make me feel like an unfortunate creature anymore. Being with him made me feel like a person. I felt like someone in this world actually cared about me. All my life I felt like I was a terrible person, incapable of having anyone love me, and here he was, willing to do anything for me.

     But then one day he left,
and all hope was gone. All those promises he made were lies. Our whole relationship was a lie. The person I thought I was in love with, the person I thought I marry and live happily ever after with, that person was a lie. He taught me how to love and how to forgive, but if he was a lie, then doesnt that make his teachings a lie too. He was my world, and he chose to be no longer in my life, which made me go crazy enough to think "Why keep my own".  Well, there wasnt any hope for me anyway. I was nothing but an Unfortunate Creature.